Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Sustanon most used according to survey

I got a large survey that was done (over 1000 responded) from steroid encyclopedia folks and of those folks the most used steroid was sustanon which is surprising to me. Seeing that it's expensive and that you can just stack different tests yourself, it's surprising that it would be the most used steroid. Here's a link:

http://steroid-encyclopaedia.com/ezine.php?story=32
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-24-2007 at 01:31 PM.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    link didnt post

it's not expensive, in fact, most can get it pretty cheap these days...it's usually a first choice for a lot of newbies too, i think (hell, it was my first 14 years ago)...

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    theres no link

You spoke too soon brother! Like magic!

Quote Originally Posted by armbar83
    theres no link

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    "A total of 1152 people took part on what is probably the biggest survey ever done on anabolic steroid use ."

i dont see that as a big number, and the survey only gave options to 8 steroids , i dont think sustanon would have got the most votes if there was Tren , Eq, Anavar , Masteron etc. on that list

1000 is a large # for a survey. The real concern is whether it's representative of the general bodybuilding population. This was taken from steroid encylopedia members. What non-members do may be systematically different from the SE crowd.

I'm not sure if only eight options were given but I would not assume that. In fact, that wouldn't make sense would it? Maybe those eight mentioned were the one's that respondents most chose and that's why they were the ones listed while the others were discarded?

Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    "A total of 1152 people took part on what is probably the biggest survey ever done on anabolic steroid use ."

i dont see that as a big number, and the survey only gave options to 8 steroids, i dont think sustanon would have got the most votes if there was Tren, Eq, Anavar, Masteron etc. on that list

Thread Information