Thread: My endo sux

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

My endo sux

I hate my endo she is a mean judgmental bitch.She did blood work and found that i have very low test for my age18but she wont give me TRT.But the reason I went to her is because I have gyno naturaly.and I think its because she asked if I have ever done drugs.So I answer honestly and she waas in complete shock and start yelling at me sayin that my test is low because i did alot of drugs and they all lower test. But oasis says you need to be 30.what should i do? My insurance only lets me change docs 1time a year and thats the one i picked.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    What was your Free and Total Test levels? What drugs did you do in the past that might have caused this?

Is your gyno glanular or mainly fatty tissue? Did she run a test on your estradiol levels?

Your insurance company should allow you to get a second opinion from another doctor. They have to allow this. I would talk to the insurance company and say that you want a second opinion from another doctor, this is a more than reasonable request.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I hate my endo she is a mean judgmental bitch.She did blood work and found that i have very low test for my age18but she wont give me TRT.But the reason I went to her is because I have gyno naturaly.and I think its because she asked if I have ever done drugs.So I answer honestly and she waas in complete shock and start yelling at me sayin that my test is low because i did alot of drugs and they all lower test. But oasis says you need to be 30.what should i do? My insurance only lets me change docs 1time a year and thats the one i picked.
    Low test levels at age 18 prolly wasnt in her medical textbooks. and now that youve admitted to AAS, its your fault and you should deal with it. many doctors have forgotten that they are suppossed to help people not lecure and impose morals upon them. get a second opinion. if that doesnt work get some PCT meds (nolva & hcg ), and get retested.

I would get some PCT and start taking them right away. also a new doctor that is a good person trying to help you not scare you.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    My general practitioner tries to scare the hell out of me about AAS use, but my endo is cool with it and he writes me prescriptions.

My GP says I will probably never be able to have children due to my mild AAS use, but my endo says that he is FOS.

Find another doctor and you may get a completely different answer. There seems to be controversy regarding AAS use among the medical community.

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    What was your Free and Total Test levels? What drugs did you do in the past that might have caused this?

Is your gyno glanular or mainly fatty tissue? Did she run a test on your estradiol levels?

Your insurance company should allow you to get a second opinion from another doctor. They have to allow this. I would talk to the insurance company and say that you want a second opinion from another doctor, this is a more than reasonable request.
    I dont know what my test level was it was glandular i dont know if she ran estrodiol.Ill talk to my insurance and double check if i can.And the drugs i did started at age 11with weed then escalated to XTC,acid,shrooms,coke,heroin,meth,crack,mesquilin, DXM,pain killers,and sever alcohol abuse.But I have been sober for a few months and I have only drank twice. for me thats amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Low test levels at age 18 prolly wasnt in her medical textbooks. and now that youve admitted to AAS, its your fault and you should deal with it. many doctors have forgotten that they are suppossed to help people not lecure and impose morals upon them. get a second opinion. if that doesnt work get some PCT meds (nolva & hcg), and get retested.
    I had not used AAS at the time i went and met with my doc.

But my cycle did make it a little worse.Im using CBino's letro/gyno routine to reverse it.I dont plan on telling my doc i used aas.

Oh and I have low thyroid.

I personaly dont think it was drugs because my brotherhad it befor he started a cycle of m1t and it went away.

so i figured a little bit of cyp would do the same for me and i was a little off.

handler is offline Junior Member
    similular situation, i did alot of rec drugs in the past as well (mostly excatsy) my doc says that would severly lower my chances of gaining naturaly, my docs cool though when i told her i was about to use aas all she said was "theres a smart way of doing things and a stupid way" she also supplied all the blood work

Thread Information