NiTRO999 is offline New Member

Recovering Hairloss After D-bol

Hello everyone! I am a 25 years old and I started taking D-BOLS for the first time 3 months ago for 2 months straight; at the end of these 2 months I have noticed for the first time in my life that I am experiencing hairloss!

This is obviously a shock to me and everyone in the same situation; I mean what is the point of building a nice body and go bald at the same time? Apparently D-BOLS are very high on DHT (Dihydotestosterone) and from what I can read an increase in DHT leads to hairloss...

Now my question is how do I get back what I have lost? Most forums seems to deal with stopping or delaying hairloss but not regaining what was lost. My hair is now slightly thinner from the top and now that I have stopped D-BOLS hairloss seems to stop too but I want to get back everything!

Please help!

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I reccomend searching next time before you take something you know nothing about, and dutasteride.

greek.patriot is offline New Member
    I feel for you man......I am in the same boat, but I can't really pinpoint wheter or not it's the D-bol. My hair got a lot thinner too, after my first cycle, however all I had taken was tren acetate, test prop., and did a very insignificant amount of Winny. Anyhow, after that my hair thinned out too. Fortunately, it got better, but never went back to normal. I do notice, however, that D-bols have an adverse effect on my hair too.

Try using Proscar. I was using it for a while. It'll battle the hair loss...

This is a message for Skip.

You shouldn't be putting the guy down. Obviously he knows he's made a mistake. He needs help, not someone who will compound his 'pissed off' feeling. Next time be more considerate.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    gonna have to deal with itlike the rest of us. if there was a fix there would be no more bald men.

You shouldn't be putting the guy down. Obviously he knows he's made a mistake. He needs help, not someone who will compound his 'pissed off' feeling. Next time be more considerate.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greek.patriot

Be considerate? He coulda been poppin anthing, heck it coulda killed him. The only way to learn is for someone to tell you, and that was considerate, mean is a different level.

And I gave you advice, I am natraully balding (the sauce doesn't help) and dutasteride is making hair grow back. People tell me all the time it looks like my hair has gotten thicker, it's great.

NiTRO999 is offline New Member
    Well I didn't just wake up one morning and decided to take steroids ; I made a research of course and it did say that one of the side effects can lead to hair loss but you know most of us are very optimistic! On top of this the person who I obtained this from is my bro who has been in bodybuilding for 20 years and before I started them he warned me that if you were meant to go bald, D-BOLS will boost the process. Naturally since he is my bro and he is not bald (even at 38 years old) I thought that I won't have hairloss problems; however the good news is (besides getting in a very good shape) D-BOLS have an impact on hairloss because of DHT but after stopping them all side effects should fade within a month; we'll see now, for the time being my hair is sightly thinner behind on top; I am 6,4" so it doesn't show but I guess its normal to be concerned! Besides if it all goes then we change some style Now I am training all out to get in a better shape and next year I will take trembolone + deca or whatever they are called as they are the safest but way more expensive then D-BOLS...
    Last edited by NiTRO999; 10-05-2006 at 06:13 AM.

stlmykisz is offline New Member
    Tren and deca ? dbols only for 2 months? and "what ever they are called"? are you for real buddy?

One word - Research.... and im not even being mean to you

This is a good site with some knowledgeable people, best not to piss anyone off, do a bit of research next time before you post yeah?

stlmykisz is offline New Member
    hmmm.... so the post was from 2006 .... maybe i should be doing the research before i post ....oops

Thread Information