isotop is offline New Member

natural muscle gain

What do u think the maximum amount of lean body mass (pure muscle) that one can gain in a year of natural training (no steroids )
    I mean full on training with supplements

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Check out my thread.

8lbs of Muscle in 2 Months (Natty)

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends on what level u are... and many other things.. There is actually a formula that counts the most possible muscle mass a person can put on average naturally. It was done by some university and it was well reasoned but Im not gonna say its the absoulte truth.. they had some good reasonings for their theory (cant remember it anymore, i read iot 2 years ago). at the time i was 260 lbs, natural and for my BF% (u need ot put several factors in the formula) it proved out to be pretty accurate.. never gained a lot over my theoretical limit.. no matter what i did... also seem to be dropping back to it after some time off gear... I know its not to be taken too serious but it was interesting anyhow..

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I went from 140-195naturaly then i did a 6 week cycle and gained around 15 all in under a year bf-15 almost the whole time

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if u have been lifting hard core for many years then natty.. wise.. u can only put on 5-8lbs OF LBM .. that is NOT INCLUDING FAT or WATER just raw puer LBM

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I can tell you about me,i star natural in 187lbs and went to 190 in a year of w/o clean no roids,....now in 207lbs.....yes some fat,not all is lean muscle.

LPR.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    I can tell you about me,i star natural in 187lbs and went to 190 in a year of w/o clean no roids,....now in 207lbs.....yes some fat,not all is lean muscle.

LPR.
    yeah but after 4-5yrs.. u be LUCKY to put on a lb of LBM a month and thats eating 500+kCal over maint! EVERYDAY which is bout a lb of fat a week!

Thread Information