matl is offline Junior Member

first day at gym since starting felt very strange, normal?

started my Prop/Enth cycle 500 pw each yesterday and went in to do legt tonight, felt very lightheaded after every set with a bit of a pukey feeling. is this normal i though it took a week to get in the system? thanks

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Check your BP...hawthorne berry might help.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Not really normal. Like said above, check your blood pressure first.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Not really normal. Like said above, check your blood pressure first.
    what they said

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    its not gonna do a thing to u yet buddy its placebo ... even in 1 day there is no way it could cause enough water retention and rbc count increase to induce such symptoms as hypertension...
    either u ate 3 pltaes of chinese food w/ msg and 18,000mg of sodium or ur just excited and over expectent of ur cycle.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    I always feel like that (when not on a cycle) when im getting back into lifting after a long layoff period. It's only been a day since you started. Personally, i don't think it has anything to do with your gear. I think its your conditioning. Make sure your breathing properly during your sets. Try a little cardio, maybe just 5 min to get your blood moving before hitting the weights. The condition of your cardiovascular system will effect your weight traing believe it or not.

dont think its my conditioning because i'm in the gym 4 times a week and always hit it hard, sodium is minimal in my diet, I did take some NoXtreme like usual before going, should i phase that out now? I'm not going to lie i dont know the proper method of taking BP but i couted a minute and got 98 dont flame too hard... The weird part is that my Partner who started the cycle with me had similar simptoms

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i bet it has caffien so yeah take it out see how it goes

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Yeah bro, it's def that NO sh*t cause when I take NO-Explode too close to my work out I get a little nauseus (spelling).....Try taking one scoop instead of two or waiting longer to work out after taking it. Like Tai said those supps do indead have caffiene in them....and quite a bit of it!! So your intensity gets jacked up but so does your BP and when you push yourself on a set you BP goes up even higher and.. viola...you're nauseus

i'll stop the NO just incase but you have me curious regarding the BP? how does it relate? and on an off topic, i know that Prop takes at least a week to become effective but if it has a 48 hour 1/2 life what is the reasoning? does it have to build up in the system? thanks

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u need equipment to measure BP.. u probably measured heart rate.... btw 98 is pretty high if tthat was ur HR indeed.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matl
    i'll stop the NO just incase but you have me curious regarding the BP? how does it relate? and on an off topic, i know that Prop takes at least a week to become effective but if it has a 48 hour 1/2 life what is the reasoning? does it have to build up in the system? thanks
    relate to nausea? I guess when your BP is too high your brain sends your body signals to make you nauseous in an attempt to get you to stop doing whatever the hell it is you're doing! I wouldn't be too worried about it though...Arnold used to only consider workouts where he puked good workouts...I think you'll be fine!

boarder034 is offline Member
    In another post you said you gained 9 pounds of water this week... your body might just not be used to the increase in BP get your blood pressure checked, and see if you can get any meds or natural remedies to make it come down.... orrrrrrrr arimidex :-)

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yea the no is a great product tho .i would save it for after cycle has a great effect mentally for me anyway good stuff.but yes it could make u feel sick are u taking any other supps along with the no-explode

i got my blood pressure checked and it was fine, i havent experienced that feeling again since but then again today is leg day again so i'll see.... I just picked up some aeromasin which i think i'll start taking because i dont want to hold a lot of water. Not taking any other stimulants, just Vitamins, joint sups and glutamine.

Thread Information