Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

***the Battle Of Sustanon 250 Vs Test Propionate***

Both are testosterones.

Both can be administered EOD.

Both can keep water retention minimal without the aid of a AI or blocker.

So which one did you like better and have better results with? Which gave you more sides or less?

I've ran prop before, but never sustanon . I'm shooting for EOD injections this time instead of ED. I'm looking at 200mg EOD of either one.

PLEASE ONLY RESPOND if you've used both of them.

I don't want any stupid comments like "Test is Test". Blah blah blah.....

Thanks and have a good day!
    Last edited by Smak; 10-05-2006 at 01:09 PM.

People that have used sustanon always tell me "Man, I blew up on this shit".

You have to try it. Than I respond that basically it's the same thing as your single ester test, but is it really? I mean you have 4 different esters peaking at different times. That's why I'm tempted to try it out.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak

Both can minimize water retention without the aid of a AI or blocker.
    What?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    IMO they really cant be compared one is a single estor the other a 4 test combo..... So which One do I like best would be sus hands down ... but on a note there is some water with SuS250.... But one the flip side i love prop .. for it's effects .... but Sustanon is a blend of different estered testosterones (4 of them): testosterone propionate - 30 mg,
    testosterone phenylpropionate - 60 mg,
    testosterone isocaproate - 60mg,
    testosterone decanoate -100 mg. ...

So for me when using sus I use test prop anyway ...to use the prop estor in the sus .. now there are many different ways to run ( cycle) sus.... I have always done 2 -3 times a week with a test prop EOD as well with deca now we are talking ....

So I really cant see how to compare the 2 they are totaly different any they both can retain water

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Used Test Prop.

No comment then.

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    IMO they really cant be compared one is a single estor the other a 4 test combo..... So which One do I like best would be sus hands down ... but on a note there is some water with SuS250.... But one the flip side i love prop .. for it's effects .... but Sustanon is a blend of different estered testosterones (4 of them): testosterone propionate - 30 mg,
    testosterone phenylpropionate - 60 mg,
    testosterone isocaproate - 60mg,
    testosterone decanoate -100 mg. ...

So for me when using sus I use test prop away to use the prop estor in the sus .. now there are many different ways to run ( cycle) sus.... I have always done 2 -3 times a week with a test prop EOD as well with deca now we are talking ....

So I really cant see how to compare the 2 they are totaly different
    Ok a few questions for you.

When running sust, what dose did you run it EOD?

Did you use a AI or blocker for the whole duration?

Did you see more gains off of prop or sust?

So really we're saying test isn't test when it comes to Sust and prop because they are different and give you different results?

Ok a few questions for you.

When running sust, what dose did you run it EOD?

Did you use a AI or blocker for the whole duration?

Did you see more gains off of prop or sust?

So really we're saying test isn't test when it comes to Sust and prop because they are different and give you different results?

I have run sus EOD and 2 X per week either way gains were the same so IMO 2 X a week is fine if you run the prop with it ( but not needed)

As for dose bro i would rather not post that becasue I have run some extrem doses .... but depending on your cycle history would determin your dose But 500-750 mg is a good dose

I never did prop as a test base for a cycle but stacked it with other compounds ... but if what you are looking for is which one will yeild better gains that would be SUS ... becasue in order to compete In strength you would have to run 150-200 mg Ed of prop IMO to compete with the sus gains ... But that is not advisable .... So sus hands down with gains and strenght...

as for an A'I bro that would be a must becasue either one can bring on water OR gyno sides you are not safe from them SO YES AN A'I is needed

And yes to a sertin degree TEST IS TEST but when compareing them you have to compare apples to apples Like test prop VS TREN they are both test but tren effects are WAY WAY BETTER but when comparing TEST e to Test C than there is the debate TEST IS TEST ....

Hope this helps

I have run sus EOD and 2 X per week either way gains were the same so IMO 2 X a week is fine if you run the prop with it ( but not needed)

As for dose bro i would rather not post that becasue I have run some extrem doses .... but depending on your cycle history would determin your dose But 500-750 mg is a good dose

I never did prop as a test base for a cycle but stacked it with other compounds ... but if what you are looking for is which one will yeild better gains that would be SUS ... becasue in order to compete In strength you would have to run 150-200 mg Ed of prop IMO to compete with the sus gains ... But that is not advisable .... So sus hands down with gains and strenght...

as for an A'I bro that would be a must becasue either one can bring on water OR gyno sides you are not safe from them SO YES AN A'I is needed

And yes to a sertin degree TEST IS TEST but when compareing them you have to compare apples to apples Like test prop VS TREN they are both test but tren effects are WAY WAY BETTER but when comparing TEST e to Test C than there is the debate TEST IS TEST ....

Hope this helps
    Cool thanks

Looks like i'll be using Sust at EOD 200mg.

Thanks for your help.

What AI do you like the best when using it?

I'm looking at armdex. What u think?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    well my first semi real cycle was sus 250mg per week and gained like 30 lbs but this is unlikely for it was only for 10 weeks i like sus

but i feel that prope is more easily controled in ur system byitself
    IMO

Cool thanks

Looks like i'll be using Sust at EOD 200mg.

Thanks for your help.

What AI do you like the best when using it?

I'm looking at armdex. What u think?

would depend are you gyno prone ( sore nips? knots?) if yes letro if no than something milder like ADEX will be plenty

just a little advice I would say to just run the sus at 250mg EOD if you have the cycle experiance VS 200mg thats one hell of a tricky split in the syringe

II never did prop as a test base for a cycle but stacked it with other compounds ... but if what you are looking for is which one will yeild better gains that would be SUS ... becasue in order to compete In strength you would have to run 150-200 mg Ed of prop IMO to compete with the sus gains ... But that is not advisable .... So sus hands down with gains and strenght...
    I don't think so... mg for mg prop packs more of a punch than sust does.

The phenylpropionate; isocaproate; and decanoate esters are all heavier than the propionate ester.. thus displacing more testosterone .. i.e. you get less testosterone per ml from sust as compared to straight prop.

I've used both.. no AI on either occassions sust as base.. or prop as base.

Prop kicks more.. but both can bite (post-shot pain).

If i had the choice.. i wouldn't use either... i'd use a test-E base cus it's more or less painless.. while both sust and prop have left me feeling more or less crippled post-injection.

If i had no choice..it'd still be a toss up. Both bloated me.. both gave some strength gains.. and more or less equal lbm gains (little as they were.. re: test non-responder)

AI a must? Not imo... but that's subject to debate

Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I don't think so... mg for mg prop packs more of a punch than sust does.

The phenylpropionate; isocaproate; and decanoate esters are all heavier than the propionate ester.. thus displacing more testosterone .. i.e. you get less testosterone per ml from sust as compared to straight prop.

I've used both.. no AI on either occassions sust as base.. or prop as base.

Prop kicks more.. but both can bite (post-shot pain).

If i had the choice.. i wouldn't use either... i'd use a test-E base cus it's more or less painless.. while both sust and prop have left me feeling more or less crippled post-injection.

If i had no choice..it'd still be a toss up. Both bloated me.. both gave some strength gains.. and more or less equal lbm gains (little as they were.. re: test non-responder)

AI a must? Not imo... but that's subject to debate

Narkissos

May be true wont argue with that at all but I my self have run sus as a base in a cycle ... and have run prop in cycles as well as high as 200mg ED and let me just say that there was no real difference for me ..... besides gettting hit with a sledge hammer every day .... so iMO it's a catch 22 how well one responds to the estor .... buy the way I know prop is one hell of a estor yes .... but when run in connjunction with the right compounds YES there is no comparing them But when stacked againest PROP VS SUS as a single compound Well For me In my experinace far better gains with the sus easier PCT and over all gains retained .....

But many can disagree .... but i dont see to many wanting to run prop 200+ mg EOD let alone ED .... but its one of them things were It's just my oppion ... what worked and what did'nt ....
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 10-05-2006 at 01:41 PM.

but i dont see to many wanting to run prop 200+ mg EOD let alone ED
    I ran a 200 mg ED prop frontload on my last cycle.. so i also have a reference base

What does of sust are you comparing 200 mg of prop ED/EOD to?

.... but its one of them things were It's just my oppion ... what worked and what did'nt ....
    Fair enough...bump for more input

Narkissos

I ran a 200 mg ED prop frontload on my last cycle.. so i also have a reference base

Fair enough

Narkissos

this is where i think I am a little biest .... i have run sus at 1000-1500 week but where In my mind I am comparing these doses at 200mg of propED vS 1500mg sus a week ... So that's were I am biest
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 10-05-2006 at 01:51 PM.

Do you recommend running sustanon at twice a week or EOD?

I've ran prop at 13 weeks straight with ED injections.

It wasn't fun at all and I was in more pain than getting gains.

I've also noticed with prop that I didn't gain much in terms of lbs.

5-10 at most maybe whereas with e or c i've gained closer to 15-20.

Do you recommend running sustanon at twice a week or EOD?
    Twice per week

I've ran prop at 13 weeks straight with ED injections.

It wasn't fun at all and I was in more pain than getting gains.
    I found that to be true about prop.. Made me wonder why anyone would want to use gear. I like training.. if gear's pain is getting in the way of my training..what's the sense.

Yea.. left me at an impasse

Twice per week

I found that to be true about prop.. Made me wonder why anyone would want to use gear. I like training.. if gear's pain is getting in the way of my training..what's the sense.

Yea.. left me at an impasse
    Aight. So i'm going to switch over to twice per week then.

Yea, but with the prop if using a UGL some are more painful than others.

Supposedly I have one that is pain free, but i'm going with the sust instead.

OFF topic
    nark bro back and delts lookin strong

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    OFF topic
    nark bro back and delts lookin strong
    Thanks man.. i'm up 30 lbs from that pic taken 10 weeks back (3 weeks out from a contest)

/returns to topic

this is my first time running prope outside of sus and i like it more already and im only basing this opinion on 10 days

off topic
    is this 30 lbs from the rebound from cutting or are u on cycle or both
    back on topic

Keeping the discussion on topic:

this is my first time running prope outside of sus and i like it more already and im only basing this opinion on 10 days
    What do you like about it... as compared to sust that is?

off topic
    is this 30 lbs from the rebound from cutting or are u on cycle or both
    back on topic
    Gained about 40 lbs rebound from cutting.. lost some water.. and plateaued at about 30 lbs up.

Just started a cycle to take me to 220 (goal weight.. current weight appr. 205 lbs@ 5'6").. but had to discontinue it because the gear i ordered hasn't arrived on time... I think my addy is burnt.

Gear i had on hand ran out .. Was gonna switch to homebrew i have on hand.. but i made it based in Ethyl Oleate.. and i found out i'm allergic to EO.. so i have like 150 mls (100 mg tren -a; 100 mg prop; 100 mg masteron -p per ml) just sitting here staring at me.. taunting me

/end rant.

Keeping the discussion on topic:

What do you like about it... as compared to sust that is?

Gained about 40 lbs rebound from cutting.. lost some water.. and plateaued at about 30 lbs up.

Just started a cycle to take me to 220 (goal weight.. current weight appr. 205 lbs@ 5'6").. but had to discontinue it because the gear i ordered hasn't arrived on time... I think my addy is burnt.

Gear i had on hand ran out .. Was gonna switch to homebrew i have on hand.. but i made it based in Ethyl Oleate.. and i found out i'm allergic to EO.. so i have like 150 mls (100 mg tren -a; 100 mg prop; 100 mg masteron -p per ml) just sitting here staring at me.. taunting me

/end rant.
    i feel as tho the prope gaines come on much faster whether water or not and 3 days on my wife noticed my constant pump
    fast acting at a solid concentration in the blood is a good way to go IMO
    I STILL LIKE SUS AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE HOW I REACT TO IT AFTER MY PROPE ENTH EQ CYCLE (thats what im running now)damn i think im gonna try cutting down this time just for the rebound effect that is insane bro gj on the 30 lbs swoooo

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    But many can disagree .... but i dont see to many wanting to run prop 200+ mg EOD let alone ED .... but its one of them things were It's just my oppion ... what worked and what did'nt ....
    I am running 200mg prop ed right now for 12 weeks. Whats the problem? Ya its hurts, whatever.

Ok here's what i'm going to do with my next cycle.

Sustanon 1-10 E3D at 200mg for a total of 600mg a week.

Does this sound ok?

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I am running 200mg prop ed right now for 12 weeks. Whats the problem? Ya its hurts, whatever.
    1400mg of Test a week?

1400mg of Test a week?
    Ya bro...perfect dose. Along with some other yummies.

BTW I'm on my 5th cycle. I'm just trying to decide if I should give prop another run or try something new like Sustanon .

I've heard nothing, but good things about it.

Ya bro...perfect dose. Along with some other yummies.
    Coo. Is it pretty painless?

Coo. Is it pretty painless?
    Prop hurts, there is really no way around that. But mixed with other things its not that bad really. Im mixing with NPP and EQ as well.

yea i am currently taking 75 mg ed prope 1-5

600mg ew test enth1-13

500mg ew eq1-12 love the proe so far i feel it is extremely fast acting and gaines are coming on fast only 10 days in.the pain is temorary just deal with it IMO

LOL bro ok I was saying not to many bros will run prop 200mg Ed through out cycle... I have a few times.. and after a few weeks its not as bad .... that was my point ... NOT THAT ANYONE WOULD ...... BUT MOST DO NOT

Thread Information