wordcod is offline New Member

Please help.. acne :(

Hi All,

Two months ago, I completed a 10-week cycle:

100mg/prop + 75mg/tren + 100mg/masteron every-other-day for 10 weeks.

Experienced great results with regard to strength, size, and fat loss. In the last two weeks of the cycle, I experienced an increase in acne, but nothing major. Soon as I started clomid therapy in week 11, I began to break out hard core with acne on my shoulders, back, and chest.

That was two months ago. About a month ago, I went to see a dermatologist, who prescribed a topical antibiotic and an oral. After about a month of this treatment, there's noticable improvement but it's still really bad and progress towards getting rid of it seems to have stopped.

Any suggestions... please.

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    johnson and johnson clean and clear 10% benzoyl peroxide. Put that on every night when you go to sleep, but make sure you wash it of in the morning. it'll make you turn super red if you go out into the sun. Being using for about 10 years since puberty, and during and after cycle. But honestly it's best to use to prevent acne, but still good after you got it.

did your diet go from eating good food to shit food? that will give you acne.also did you stop training that sometimes does it? Are you doing anything diffrentin your training, diet, weightlifting,or lifestyle, at all now other than clomid?

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    Clomid does have a big part of it. That shit really kick starts your hormones which causes more pimples. Similar to going throught pubery again. We use to say "Nuts dropped, Pimples Popped"

death45456 is offline Banned
    get some antibiotics from www.calvetsupply.com

they say theyre for fish, or birds, but not..get the doxicylin, bird biotic whatever the **** it is. it will clear right up.

superminiman is offline New Member
    If the problem continues, seriously consider taking accutane. It's a derivitive of Vitamin A, and it prohibits your glands from producing oil. Cons: Chapped-ass lips, dry/sensitive face, dry hair/scalp, joint problems (very few) Pros: Cleared acne!!!!!! I took accutane for 5 months, but after 2.5 months my acne completely, I mean completely cleared. I didn't have one pimple. It's powerful stuff, you just have to keep some lip/face moisturizer on hand at all times. The only problem is that it's expensive, and I think you have to have a prescription. So consider doing your dermatologist a couple "favors" and you should be good to go! Lol, I hope I helped...

Thread Information