Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member

Best Anti-Catabolic... PERIOD.

Other than bridging...and GDMF Clen ... are there any new anti-catabolics out there?
    DON'T GET INTO THE CLEN THING... PLEASE.
    Besides Clen. Besides EAT MORE. Besides good pct. Besides lift with more intensity... [B]
    NO F***ing shit. I'm talkin'
    about chemicals DUDES!!![/B

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    igf?

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    GH - but you'll pay out the ass for good doses...

(...of course, with all the rumors of new chinese shit on the market now, i guess even the holy Human Growth Hormone is now available to everyone)

*affordable

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Proviron -- used it in my pct and it worked great.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    fitness did it help with pct moods?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, AAS are pretty anti-catabolic.

HEY ! Stupid-JACKOFF-ooh

Can you answer just the question?

I'm taking about, adex, nolva, letro, coffee, etc.

What's your experience with keeping water bloat down while on Deca , Or Drol.

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Boy

What's your experience with keeping water bloat down while on Deca, Or Drol.
    Im not sure, but coffee spikes cortisol due to the caffine.

Nolva and letro supress natural hgh.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand
    igf?

yassir

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

What's your experience with keeping water bloat down while on Deca, Or Drol.

WOW bro some times a quick fix is not the answer you can become catabolic with just paln dieting not on any AAS compound or Stim..... and when keytone levels are high that's what feed's off muscle tissue .... So the best anti -catabolic substance IS FOOD knowing your body Is key bro....

thats why IT IS SO IMPORTANT to know your body It is quess work for a long time .... like when on cycle and dieting checking Blood glucose levels also checking BP and yes checking you keytons several times a day .... thats why i have always said that keeping loggs is key Bro what diet did what .... with what AAS what training scheme .... what was this and that .. and before long Quess what you can dial IN WITH OUT becoming catabolic.. thus keeping them hard earned gains

As for water bloat That is a simple research question with adex or letro letro is way stroger and what A'I you run would depend on several factors

also let me add this no matter what compound you use like IGF , clen ANYTHING IT only aids in stopping catabolic effects does not cure it SO DIET AND FOOD IS THE OVER ALL KEY
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 10-04-2006 at 06:03 PM.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    IGF-1 LR3, enough said.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    WOW bro some times a quick fix is not the answer you can become catabolic with just paln dieting not on any AAS compound or Stim..... and when keytone levels are high that's what feed's off muscle tissue .... So the best anti -catabolic substance IS FOOD knowing your body Is key bro....

thats why IT IS SO IMPORTANT to know your body It is quess work for a long time .... like when on cycle and dieting checking Blood glucose levels also checking BP and yes checking you keytons several times a day .... thats why i have always said that keeping loggs is key Bro what diet did what .... with what AAS what training scheme .... what was this and that .. and before long Quess what you can dial IN WITH OUT becoming catabolic.. thus keeping them hard earned gains

As for water bloat That is a simple research question with adex or letro letro is way stroger and what A'I you run would depend on several factors

also let me add this no matter what compound you use like IGF , clen ANYTHING IT only aids in stopping catabolic effects does not cure it SO DIET AND FOOD IS THE OVER ALL KEY

This guy knows his stuff.Bread And Butter Of How To Maintain Gains is dependant on a number of things....And guess what it does not involve drugs.
    People look for the easy answers.We need to go to basics.

1) Keep protein intake high

2) Keep calories high (clean if possible to avoid fat gain)

3) Lower training volume somewhat, but dont stop working out, maybe take an extra day or so off the first few weeks of post cycle

4) Still stick with low reps high weight and fairly low volume

5) Creatine, 5-10g per day

6) Glutamine 10-20g per day

7) Avoid alcohol

8) Follow the 120-150 Rule, meaning eat every 120-150 minutes (2-2.5 hrs) Don't let yourself go very long without a meal (always include protein in that meal whether it be from food or a shake...food is always better though)

9) Avoid stress, you want to keep cortisol to a minimum post cycle.

10) Control cortisol with phosphatidylserine , 800-1200 mg per day roughly reduces cortisol levels by 30-45 % , then add in 2-5 gms of vit c

11/Take ZMA on a nightly basis. This difference is prob minor but isn't a bad idea as I find I get a better night sleep on it, and insufficient zinc in one's diet can cause low testosterone levels .

Lift heavy and follow these guides and holding muscle after PCT is possible.I find that when a cycle is over is the most interesting and important aspect.This is when the real men shine.

Thumbs up Thank you, Gentle men. Thank you very much.

I love you guys

Thumbs up Water - Bloat

Adex would have sufficed as the preferred choice.

It's good to reinforce the basics of diet, sleep, lift hard and heavy, etc.
    Thanks.

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    Very nice goose. Why didn't you post this during my last cycle. I just figured out eating every 2 hours - the hard way.

I also didn't know what to do differently with my workouts while my body was adjusting to normal test levels.

Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    This guy knows his stuff.Bread And Butter Of How To Maintain Gains is dependant on a number of things....And guess what it does not involve drugs.

3) Lower training volume somewhat, but dont stop working out, maybe take an extra day or so off the first few weeks of post cycle

7) Avoid alcohol

8) Follow the 120-150 Rule, meaning eat every 120-150 minutes (2-2.5 hrs) Don't let yourself go very long without a meal (always include protein in that meal whether it be from food or a shake...food is always better though)

10) Control cortisol with phosphatidylserine , 800-1200 mg per day roughly reduces cortisol levels by 30-45 % , then add in 2-5 gms of vit c

11/Take ZMA on a nightly basis. This difference is prob minor but isn't a bad idea as I find I get a better night sleep on it, and insufficient zinc in one's diet can cause low testosterone levels .

Lift heavy and follow these guides and holding muscle after PCT is possible.I find that when a cycle is over is the most interesting and important aspect.This is when the real men shine.

death45456 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    GH - but you'll pay out the ass for good doses...

(...of course, with all the rumors of new chinese shit on the market now, i guess even the holy Human Growth Hormone is now available to everyone)

*affordable
    just find a manufacturer(not trader) in china..0.85/iu for bluetops, 1.10/iu for hygetropin.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    While this would be great I have no idea how anyone with a job can do this. If I tried eatting anytime but lunch my boss would not be to happy.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Keep the calories up when coming off will be the absolute best thing you can do...

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    While this would be great I have no idea how anyone with a job can do this. If I tried eatting anytime but lunch my boss would not be to happy.
    bro, no need to sit down to a 5 couse meal.....toss a few protein bars in your pocket, make a few shakes b 4 work....it'really not that hard

I think I'll just Bridge.

everything you have suggested, EXCEPT add any kind of chemical. i.e Ldex, Proviron , Adex, etc. F**k it , I may just stay on full time and bridge.
    Being OFF at 50 REALLY has an impact. This is NOT psycological.
    Last edited by Tommy Boy; 10-06-2006 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Goofedup and hit submit instead of preview

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Take one for the team and try out GHRP-6 and let us know how it works

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

7) Avoid alcohol

werd! ive never lost muscle gains post cycle

I call Bullshit

Are you guys telling me that you can keep ALL you heavy lifting max's and body weight, by diet and the above mentioned curriculum? I just don't believe it. I've lost 30 pounds on my bench max, 50 on squats, everything is down. I've done all the things you prescribed above...Is it possibly my old age? (50) SHIT !!!

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    werd! ive never lost muscle gains post cycle

Are you serious. You dont lose anything?

RA
    Are you guys telling me that you can keep ALL you heavy lifting max's and body weight, by diet and the above mentioned curriculum? I just don't believe it. I've lost 30 pounds on my bench max, 50 on squats, everything is down. I've done all the things you prescribed above...Is it possibly my old age? (50) SHIT !!!

Have you tried IGF?

I totally serious. I can't believe you guys keep it all!

I was benching 300+ , not bad for 50, and feeling great. Tuesday I couldn't get 275 more than twice. Felt like my triceps were gonna give out.
    Really frustrating. That's why I'm thinking about just bridging.
    What advantage does igf offer?

RA

Thread Information