Thread: biggest shot?

soon2bfreak is offline Junior Member

biggest shot?

so i was thinking of how much i could try and cram into one shot (as i don't want to be sticking myself twice a day every other day) and i have loaded my 3 cc up past the last mark to get like an extra 1/4 cc in there, but was thinking about the idea of ordering like a 5cc syrigen. but figured i would ask if anyone else has done this, it would be for my glutes but was also curious to know whats the most anyone else has used at one time, or how many injections in one day?

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soon2bfreak
    so i was thinking of how much i could try and cram into one shot (as i don't want to be sticking myself twice a day every other day) and i have loaded my 3 cc up past the last mark to get like an extra 1/4 cc in there, but was thinking about the idea of ordering like a 5cc syrigen. but figured i would ask if anyone else has done this, it would be for my glutes but was also curious to know whats the most anyone else has used at one time, or how many injections in one day?
    what are you jabbing?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    what are you jabbing?
    Agreed. If you only have to shoot x2 wk, I would just use different sites.

I shot 3 ml into my quad on the first day and regretted it...However I did the same on the left side and there were no probs. Who knows?

napoleon is offline Banned
    I personally wouldn't recommend 5cc's at one injection site at a time.

Rotate your sites. IMO, the larger the CC the higher the chance for complication.

Nap

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I have read wher epeople have taking 5cc in one shot.Imo 3cc is enough in one site,rotation will solve your problem here.at one point I was taking 6cc/ed not all in one site though..I started using,bis/tris (all the heads were considered a differnt site)

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    3 cc is max you should be shooting - shooting more into a site - means the muscle won't absorb it properly - it could track out of the injection site and lead to a sterile abscess

cool, i'm gonna be running sus 250, deca 200mg/ml tren 75 mg/ml and eq 200mg/ml i was gonna but using a cc of sus, deca and 1 1/4 of tren and just half a cc of eq eod

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    be a man do it ed 2xed if u have to ur blood levels will stay more stable that way
    if u cant take the heat little boy get outa the kitchen

alright pumpd, you got me bro, yeah i will ball up and shoot the shit twice a day

Thread Information