tapedupclip is offline New Member

Why exactly should one's weight be up.Before AS?

just curious. cause AS is used in medical cases where the patients weight might not be totally perfect.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    You mean why shouldn't you start AAS when you're 6'3" 120lbs?

Because if you're small, you're obviously new or doing something wrong.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    If you have to ask that you havent done any research bro...and you may not be ready for them.

Steroids used medicaly for people with wasting diseases are low dose and usually of the more mild type. When people take steroids illicitly for cosmetic reasons alot is different. One, they are doing so out of the watchful eye of a doctors care. There is another thread from a guy who got a staph abcess the size of a football last week. Now infections will happen sometimes, but they dont get like that with community acquired non resistant staph unless people are doing something illegal and waiting untill its obvious they are funked up to seek medical help. So what? So steroids are dangerous, period.

Also, steroids are not wonder drugs. People using them cosmeticaly use HIGH doses and are always risking side effects as innocuous as acne, to lowered natural test which steals their hard won gains to the truly scary like sepsis, prostate enlargement and worst of all, being bald with tits! Now vets will tell you that there are methods of minimizing some and eliminating the rest of these side effect. But none of them will tell you there are no consequences and risks at all.

So if you are far under your natural potential one of two things are true. Posibility one, you dont know how to eat and how to lift. If that is the problem, not only will doing steroids give you hardly any of the true benifit posible, they will likely give you ALL of the sides possible beucase knowing what to eat and how to lift is FAR simpler than really understanding proper cycle building and the maze of hormonal physiology you need to understand to succesfully combat gyno and test shutdown and also to keep your gains.
    All of the sides and keeping none of the gains, no fun.

Option B is, you DO know how to lift and eat and you DO know all about PCT. You know everything. Maybe. But even so, all you will have to show for a cycle is to get what you could have achived naturally by a faster yet more risky route.

Most everyone will assume that if you are underdeveloped to begin with that the first case is true. The alternative is #2 which requires them to belive you are lazy and impulsive, not a good combo for steroid use either.

Finding your natural limit is a rite of passage that proves you know what you are doing and the will power to navigate the complexities of SAFE steroid use.
    Any douche can pop some roids, eat wrong, get fat, then have a limp dick to show for it. But they wont find anyone supporting them here.

This ephedra is getting to me.

uberw00t is offline New Member
    Bigmax
    AR Monitor - If you dont know... ask me

....then why dont you just answer his question

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uberw00t
    Bigmax
    AR Monitor - If you dont know... ask me

....then why dont you just answer his question
    Because he's answered it hundreds of times before, SEARCH.

Your comparing yourself to patients who are given aas to gain weight.....thats odd.

Do you have a medical condition that keeps you from gaining weight?

If not ......Next time compare yourself to someone practical to your goals.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Broken,
    Lay off the stimulants dude. Just playin'..Intelligent as always.

Bro, post your stats and we can usually tell. And I got yo' back if your tall.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tapedupclip
    just curious. cause AS is used in medical cases where the patients weight might not be totally perfect.
    It's used with patients who have a disease or other disablity that inhibits them from gaining weight ie: AIDS.

In a normal person, weight gain should not be an issue. If your diet and training are proper you would be able to build up a proper base.

Remeber that a house is only as good as it's foundation. A 200lbs foundation would provide a much better base than a 130lbs foundation.

(I'm not talking about 200lbs of fat btw.)
    Last edited by cfiler; 10-07-2006 at 06:09 PM.

Thread Information