Thread: QV Question

DikkenCyder is offline New Member

Exclamation QV Question

Hey im kinda new to the world of anabolics, quick question...has anyone heard of Quality Vet? i have tried thier website and nothing and i am currently taking thier QV test250 ...if so are they a credible company?? any help would do thanks

they got shut down bro. hope your gear is real. Ive had decent results from them in the past.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DikkenCyder
    Hey im kinda new to the world of anabolics, quick question...has anyone heard of Quality Vet? i have tried thier website and nothing and i am currently taking thier QV test250 ...if so are they a credible company?? any help would do thanks

They were. There's a chance the gear you have isn't legit. They've been shut down for awhile now and I haven't seen any of it circulating since.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt trust anything qv even when they were still up and running poor quality

DikkenCyder is offline New Member
    how can i tell my stuff is legit, i am asking form canada i am not sure if the QV here is different from the QV anywhere else. any identifying holograms or anything? or am i just going to have to take a beer bottle and a rubber mallet to the guys house that sold it to me and ask where he got it from? lol

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude,read carefully...Quality Vet was a good company like Animal Power,Denkall,Leofler,Jurox,Salud Animal...ect.But they shoot down long time ago....btw the first to close was Ttokkyo.Now i was a big fan of vets. from Mexico but not any more.....cuz you don't know how many real gear still in circulation...don't buy it.

post a pict ...

LPR.

jcstruck is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    Dude,read carefully...Quality Vet was a good company like Animal Power,Denkall,Leofler,Jurox,Salud Animal...ect.But they shoot down long time ago....btw the first to close was Ttokkyo.Now i was a big fan of vets. from Mexico but not any more.....cuz you don't know how many real gear still in circulation...don't buy it.

post a pict ...

LPR.
    are YOU SAYING THAT ALL THIES COMPANIES ARE CLOSED???

Quote Originally Posted by jcstruck
    are YOU SAYING THAT ALL THIES COMPANIES ARE CLOSED???

Not sure about Salud Animal and Leofler but for the most,....yes

LPR.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    alot of the stuff is still being made. most was shut down but i believe there is still manufacturing going on. there was alot floating around, but still be careful what your getting. i wouldnt buy any from someone thats not extremly reputable

lightspeed7 is offline Banned
    I heard last time I was in mexico Qv was shut down but still got some of there gear and it worked fine. What labs down there are trust worthy now? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed7
    I heard last time I was in mexico Qv was shut down but still got some of there gear and it worked fine. What labs down there are trust worthy now? Anyone know?

There's a Stallion Lab.,,a new one that has a good line of products.I dont know about quality of products,time will tell if is a junk or good.

LPR.

Thread Information