Thread: Aldactone

RAM2500 is offline Member

Aldactone

If the BB show is on a Saturday, Aldactone would be dosed somthing like this:

Tuesday Aldactone 50mg
    Wednesday Aldactone 50mg
    Thursday Aldactone 50mg
    Friday Aldactone 50mg

Thanks

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends on ur previous use of it 7 how much wtar do u carry

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends on ur previous use of it 7 how much watar do u carry

Aldactone

Well,ive never used it. This morning my poseing coach measured my body fat and it was at 6%. November 4 is my first show and would like to do well in the Masters.(Im 43) Ive been on a high dose of test/Dbol and feel Im carrying alot of water around my gut.

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    it depends on ur previous use of it 7 how much watar do u carry
    Last edited by RAM2500; 11-15-2006 at 08:19 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    4wks out is too far away to know how to dose your diuretics.. Try and strip off another percent or two BF if possible and drop the test dosage down 2wks out as well, are you using an AI to help control estrogen?

Test

Actually my test level is at ZERO now, I'm taking 80mg of anavar and 100mg of winstrol ED along with 50mg Arimidex . You say 4 weeks out is too far, not sure what you mean can you explain.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    4wks out is too far away to know how to dose your diuretics.. Try and strip off another percent or two BF if possible and drop the test dosage down 2wks out as well, are you using an AI to help control estrogen?

Why aren't you running test, atleast a maintenance dosage? That doesn't make sense to me.

A lot can change in 4wks, you can't plan your diuretic attack this far out from show because you don't know how much water/BF you will be holding coming into the show.

Test

I was told by my poseing coach ( Rusty Jeffers) to stop all oil based substance. he is a IFBO Pro so i figure he knows what he is talking about. so back to the original question is 50mg about, give or take, the average dosage and do you run it for about 3 days, roughly. It cant be that percise. Thank You

Why aren't you running test, atleast a maintenance dosage? That doesn't make sense to me.

A lot can change in 4wks, you can't plan your diuretic attack this far out from show because you don't know how much water/BF you will be holding coming into the show.

Yes, 25-50mg AM and the same PM. Starting approx Wed/Thursday before the show..

I respectfully disagree with dropping Oil-based products that far out from the show.. doesn't make a lick of sense but whatever works.
    I also had Pro's behind me on my show and none would agree with that strategy, goodluck with the show RAM!

Thanks Bro

Thanks Bro

Yes, 25-50mg AM and the same PM. Starting approx Wed/Thursday before the show..

I respectfully disagree with dropping Oil-based products that far out from the show.. doesn't make a lick of sense but whatever works.
    I also had Pro's behind me on my show and none would agree with that strategy, goodluck with the show RAM!

Thread Information