jmax is offline Associate Member

anyone heard of this?

cytogainer i got it from gnc.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup. Its a weightgainer.

Go ask in the SUPPLEMENT FORUM.

yes it is awesome. i like it very much

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    if you got it from gnc, you got ripped. i get it online for literally less than 1/2 what it costs in gnc and vitamin world. gotta shop around man. look around for some online supplement stores and you can find it far cheaper. gnc and vitamin world are rip-offs. only thing i get from either is vitamins from vitamin world during their "buy one get one free" monthly specials.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    oh, and i almost forgot...

yea, cytogainer is pretty good stuff. i don't really like the fact that it has sucralose in it (aka splenda), but it has most the gainers out there beat. been using it myself for the past several months for PWO and i just have no reason to switch to any other kind.

one thing i don't like about them is their bs claims on their containers. notice on their labels they call the carbs in them "low dextrose equivalent", which i don't know what it's supposed to mean but apparently has nothing to do with being low GI. anyway, fact of the matter is the carbs in them are high GI, meaning they are good ONLY for PWO, despite the fact they claim on their container you should use it 3 times a day and they try to play it off as if it digests slow from it's description. only reason i keep buying it is cause i know 99% of the supplement companies out there make just as many misleading/false claims.

sircharles is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ Agree completely. Cytogainer is a LOT cleaner than most high calorie supps out there.

I had to quit taking it b/c oddly enough, I got really lightheaded after drinking it Maybe Im just weird

And getting it offline will save you a TON of ca$h. Ebay has some pretty good deals.....

Thread Information