Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

What's next ideas

well since i got hurt and the short cycle has stoped i am just on test P 200mg EOD and HGH doing light cardieo... and small work outs with the stomach binder.... feeling better another week or so than i should be back On key.. So I was thinking about running a cutting cycle .. becasue I was doing real good on the prime .. so was thinking

test P 25weeks
    EQ 25 weeks
    tren A 12weeks
    winny 10weeks
    test susp 13 weeks after the tren A or maybe even tren E not sure
    HGH 8iu EOD
    DNP 14 day pre cycle and 14 day post cycle
    HCG were needed

thinking about running for 25 weeks than Pct and hit the short cycle bulk .. just kicking around .. I just cant make up my mind what i want to do I want to try somthng differt.... also was think about what hellmask posted about running bulking compounds while cutting becasue with diet in check and training there is no reason even with some water that you can't cut with bulking compounds .. But lets here what you bro come up with ....

NOTE: cycle length Is a result of years of training and knowledge of pct, compounds ect..... ALSo because I have run even longer cycles but know how to recover( I HOPE ) ... SO I DO NOT ADVISE THIS CYCLE LENGTH to anyone ALSO I am thinking of competeing next year So its worth it .....But may change my mind BUT I DOUGHT IT

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    test P 1-27weeks
    EQ 1-25 weeks
    tren A 1-12weeks
    winny 20-27weeks that is long enugh.
    test susp 13 weeks after the tren A or maybe even tren E not sure. No need
    HGH 6iu 5 on 2 off
    HCG were needed. 500iu 3 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    test P 1-27weeks
    EQ 1-25 weeks
    tren A 1-12weeks
    winny 20-27weeks that is long enugh.
    test susp 13 weeks after the tren A or maybe even tren E not sure. No need
    HGH 6iu 5 on 2 off
    HCG were needed. 500iu 3 times a week.

LOl HCG will be run through out I didnt want to post dose.... But as for HGH I always run 5 on 2 off.. But marcus suggested the EOD he swears by it.... as for winny I all ways run it long BUt OK ....... or any other ideas I am up for trying something new ... would like to try something other than The normal sh*t I do .....

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Will EQ be effective for that long?

Iam just curious because I have never read up on cycles that long..Thanks V

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Will EQ be effective for that long?

Iam just curious because I have never read up on cycles that long..Thanks V

the trick is for me and I have run it that long .... is a med dose not too High also this is not in written in stone ... just some ideas IMO EQ is one of them compounds that does a mix of different things ... also I have run it even longer but really no real difference .. so 15-20 weeks is good .. I just have a ton of it and figuard i would just use it ... But I get freaking Hard as hell on EQ and for me best results are 15-20 weeks ... some say 12 some say 14 ... but its one of them things.... I wont go over 800mg becasue I have run 1000-1500mg and got the same results with 800mg

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    the trick is for me and I have run it that long .... is a med dose not too High also this is not in written in stone ... just some ideas IMO EQ is one of them compounds that does a mix of different things ... also I have run it even longer but really no real difference .. so 15-20 weeks is good .. I just have a ton of it and figuard i would just use it ... But I get freaking Hard as hell on EQ and for me best results are 15-20 weeks ... some say 12 some say 14 ... but its one of them things.... I wont go over 800mg becasue I have run 1000-1500mg and got the same results with 800mg
    Got ya..I have run it in a cutter at 600mgs but it made me to hungry lol

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Got ya..I have run it in a cutter at 600mgs but it made me to hungry lol

See I never get hungry when I run it at all if that was the case i would run it every bulking cycle

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    See I never get hungry when I run it at all if that was the case i would run it every bulking cycle

That's why I didn't like it while cutting because I love food as it is and this was not helping me in a caloric deficit.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Id run the Tren for 16, but thats just me. Dont know your experience with it...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Personally i think doing a 25wk cutting cycle is not the right thing to do, i would fully recover from your injury while you are cruising on just prop for a few weeks then go into pct and recover then i would prime again for even a longer period of time and run the bulking short heavy cycle,

I cant see the reasoning behind saturating your body for all them weeks then go into a short heavy bulking cycle, it goes against the grain of the short cycle theory, i would even consider going into pct right now while you are recovering and then prime again and fresh your body up before the short cycle again, you have a remarkable insight into how your body responds and reacts to gear and dieting and i would use that and not flood your body for all them wks and create a big tolerance to AAS,

Up to you V i wish you luck either way,

Andros is offline Associate Member
    Listen to Marcus man.

Why would you want to supress your system and build up tolerance, doesn't make sense with the short cycle theory.

Also if you Prime again you'd defenately get pretty cut and (if you do it right) keep your current size.

If you do decide to run your cutting cycle you should Prime again before you go into the short bulking one.

Thread Information