Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

steroids that won't shut ya down...

or at least ones that don't shut u down as quickly as deca , tren , test.

thats the question.

thnx

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    How fast would depend on the ester; orals, suspensions and short ester'd gear like Tren Ace would be fastest.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Oral-Turinabol

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Winny and Anavar shut you down minimally compared to others thats why they are run solo often

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Winny and Anavar shut you down minimally compared to others thats why they are run solo often

But going by just about everyone on this site "No Test No Cycle" , your going to be shut down anyways if your running test so I don't see why it would matter. Even anavar , winstrol , Tbol, Dbol , Primo they can and will shut you down depending on time and dose. I think the so called milder aas shut you down more than most think.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    But going by just about everyone on this site "No Test No Cycle" , your going to be shut down anyways if your running test so I don't see why it would matter. Even anavar , winstrol , Tbol, Dbol, Primo they can and will shut you down depending on time and dose. I think the so called milder aas shut you down more than most think.

I agree here because the body responds from previous cycles and compounds .IMO and from experinace the body can not tell the difference of A sertin compound just the anabolic propities ... and if past cycles constisted of shutting down natty test .. than even running a lower AAS compund the body still decreases HPTA and in my case no matter what it is I shut down just from years of AAS use ..So even when running winny masterone prop at low doses shut me down the same as running compounds like Tren EQ . prop winny I think after a certin point the body just supresses period to any given compound

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    I agree here because the body responds from previous cycles and compounds .IMO and from experinace the body can not tell the difference of A sertin compound just the anabolic propities ... and if past cycles constisted of shutting down natty test .. than even running a lower AAS compund the body still decreases HPTA and in my case no matter what it is I shut down just from years of AAS use ..So even when running winny masterone prop at low doses shut me down the same as running compounds like Tren EQ . prop winny I think after a certin point the body just supresses period to any given compound
    im at the same point. winny shut me down after fourteen days. what do you do to combat it?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    im at the same point. winny shut me down after fourteen days. what do you do to combat it?
    How hard is it to recover??

Getting shut down is normal with many cycle its the recovery whats the problem, are you recovering or do you still have low test levels??

The_Canibal is offline Member
    what about primo? i've red that it doesn't affect the HPTA...any personal experience with it? cause i was thinking of using it between cycles

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    what about primo? i've red that it doesn't affect the HPTA...any personal experience with it? cause i was thinking of using it between cycles
    It does affect the HPTA, but I doubt "shutdown" will occur. This will range greatly from person to person and at massive doses though. This is why you need to work out which cause "shut down" and others only inhibition.

Judging from how shutdown occurs. Less suppressive androgens like Tbol, Dbol , Primo, EQ, Winstrol may not cuase total shutdown, but only inhibit the pituitary. Again, this may range from person to person.

Testosterone , Deca and Tren will cause total "shutdown", some after a single 100mg shot, others taking days/weeks.

But if one can limit the amount of shutdown, only inhibiting there HPTA, I guess recovery would be easier too.

I'm getting bloodwork done next cycle to see if this can be done. I've read it can. But must see for my own body.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    How hard is it to recover??

Getting shut down is normal with many cycle its the recovery whats the problem, are you recovering or do you still have low test levels??
    impossible... been tryin for months.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    impossible... been tryin for months.
    Then HRT is the only option.

Its almost impossible to keep gains from cycles anyway, when you cant recover afterwords, so that takes away the purpose really.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well there have cases where recovery can take up to a year or even more...but as vitor said people will go for HRT.

i'd like to think i'm too young for hrt. i'm 25 so i'd really like to hold out and see what happens. say i come back, am i risking total and complete shutdown every time run a cycle?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    It does affect the HPTA, but I doubt "shutdown" will occur. This will range greatly from person to person and at massive doses though. This is why you need to work out which cause "shut down" and others only inhibition.

Judging from how shutdown occurs. Less suppressive androgens like Tbol, Dbol , Primo, EQ, Winstrol may not cuase total shutdown, but only inhibit the pituitary. Again, this may range from person to person.

Testosterone , Deca and Tren will cause total "shutdown", some after a single 100mg shot, others taking days/weeks.

But if one can limit the amount of shutdown, only inhibiting there HPTA, I guess recovery would be easier too.

I'm getting bloodwork done next cycle to see if this can be done. I've read it can. But must see for my own body.
    This is the mission I'm on myself Swifto.. Please keep me updated.

Question: When having bloodwork done on lets say a compound like Primo when running it by itself would your test levels be zero/elevated/or below normal?
    What areas of the bloodwork would be most beneficial to look at when doing this experiment?
    These are questions that I'm trying to find the answer to.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Oral turinabol is very suppressive indeed!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd like to think i'm too young for hrt. i'm 25 so i'd really like to hold out and see what happens. say i come back, am i risking total and complete shutdown every time run a cycle?
    ok, how long was ur last cycle.. its not uncommon for ppl to take months to recover, especially if they did long cycles or cycles with minimal time in between.. if that is u in ur avatar I doubt u can hold on to that naturally... anyways as to recovery most studies I have seen (or all) do show that ppl eventually recover.. the longesdt was I think a year... or sumin like that... HCG + nolva... keep using them... or start out with HCG then hit the nolva, do extended PCT..

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    Oral turinabol is very suppressive indeed!
    Really, compared to what?
    A 6-8 week tbol only cycle requires 1 or 2 weeks of pct if any at all, imo.

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    Proviron !! I can't believe nobody said that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrose
    Proviron!! I can't believe nobody said that yet.
    thats because its pretty useless standalone

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yes and when run with PCT keeps your levels suppressed.. I know that from first hand experience and I have BW to back it up. Only takes 50-100mg/day to keep you from recovering your natural levels.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    ok, how long was ur last cycle.. its not uncommon for ppl to take months to recover, especially if they did long cycles or cycles with minimal time in between.. if that is u in ur avatar I doubt u can hold on to that naturally... anyways as to recovery most studies I have seen (or all) do show that ppl eventually recover.. the longesdt was I think a year... or sumin like that... HCG + nolva... keep using them... or start out with HCG then hit the nolva, do extended PCT..
    ur a stupid hippo actually, i've kept all but four pounds from the pic in my avatar that was taken six or seven months ago, been off for maybe three months... i attribute the keepage to the duration of the cycles, maybe not.

i've got some hcg , nolva, trib comin so we'll see...

once it comes back... thinkin eq and tbol maybe??? but what do i take to make rebound easiest? just hcg?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    ...but what do i take to make rebound easiest? just hcg?

nooo.. hcg is like a jumpstart on pct. it mocks the leutinizing hormone (hormone that tells nuts to produse test). but it only MOCKS this so it stimulates ur nuts temporarily...and should be followed by clomid which actually gets natural levels of leutinizing hormone up. Theoretically this would make pct complete when these levels are where they need to be. look into clomid for suuuure. hcg does nothing for you after you stop taking it.

isnt it interesting that u have only lost 4 lbs and u are still suppressed? I mean many ppl claim its the low test that make ppl lose gains after a cycle.. and u have had low test for 2 m onths now.... then again u have been trying to do winnie etc in the middle or have u?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Never use hcg without an anti-estrogen. Hcg will increase estrogen levels, which again will inhibit the pituitary/hypotalamus to produce less LH, which means lower testosterone levels .

I dont know what you mean with; "what will make rebound easiest" But every good pct includes; Serm, Aromaste inhibitor and HCG.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    this is why i cruise between cycles with some hcg here and there.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    nooo.. hcg is like a jumpstart on pct. it mocks the leutinizing hormone (hormone that tells nuts to produse test). but it only MOCKS this so it stimulates ur nuts temporarily...and should be followed by clomid which actually gets natural levels of leutinizing hormone up. Theoretically this would make pct complete when these levels are where they need to be. look into clomid for suuuure. hcg does nothing for you after you stop taking it.
    Clomid and nolva actually do the exact same thing. Nolva is just stronger gram for gram. I have had many people run a nolva + hcg PCT and they have recovered faster than a standard clomid + nolva PCT.

Primo and anavar are less suppresive but they also cause less gains than, for instance, tren or deca . If you are looking for an easier/faster PCT then you should only run primo and anavar. If you are looking for results then Prop/Tren/Var is the way to go. Tren will shut you down HARD but the results it gives are well worth it, IMO.

Clomid and Nolva do the exact same thing huh?

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Clomid and Nolva do the exact same thing huh?
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Clomid and nolva actually do the exact same thing. Nolva is just stronger gram for gram. I have had many people run a nolva + hcg PCT and they have recovered faster than a standard clomid + nolva PCT.

Primo and anavar are less suppresive but they also cause less gains than, for instance, tren or deca. If you are looking for an easier/faster PCT then you should only run primo and anavar. If you are looking for results then Prop/Tren/Var is the way to go. Tren will shut you down HARD but the results it gives are well worth it, IMO.

Bro Not to come off rude how is nolva and clomid about the same?? when they are 2 completly different compounds when nolva is for GYNO prevention and clomid is for HPTA recovery

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    Bro Not to come off rude how is nolva and clomid about the same?? when they are 2 completly different compounds when nolva is for GYNO prevention and clomid is for HPTA recovery
    This is a common misconception perpetuated throughout steroid boards. For starters they are both triphenylethylenes. They interact with the body in a similar fashion. Think of morphine and similar opiods. Same thing, only different potencies. The results don't lie. I've seen nolva and HCG work a LOT better than nolva and clomid. Don't believe everything you read.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    This is a common misconception perpetuated throughout steroid boards. For starters they are both triphenylethylenes. They interact with the body in a similar fashion. Think of morphine and similar opiods. Same thing, only different potencies. The results don't lie. I've seen nolva and HCG work a LOT better than nolva and clomid. Don't believe everything you read.
    and I agree I know what clomid is used for fertility aid but in men causes a different reaction all togeher... also I do agree I have stop using clomid many moons ago and have always used HCG and agree HCG and nolva is by far a much better mix ( and use it myself ) .. Ok I see where you are going with this .... my bad

Inclinez is offline New Member
    Just wondering if you got put on HRT after your cycle and took about 200-250 mg a week after your cycle and pct would u keep gains? And when you decieded to run another cycle just shoot 500mg more test then what your HRT dose is? I have Naturally low testosterone levels , so ill probably strt HRT soon after cycle, Before i started my Test cycle i felt like shit..had no sex drive,depressed and had anxiety 24/7. It all went away almost completely when i started cycle

thnx all, lots of good info here.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    isnt it interesting that u have only lost 4 lbs and u are still suppressed? I mean many ppl claim its the low test that make ppl lose gains after a cycle.. and u have had low test for 2 m onths now.... then again u have been trying to do winnie etc in the middle or have u?
    i feel ya, i dunno. i did try to throw in 100mg/day of winn but i didn't gain or lose a pound, i stopped just shy of two weeks cuz it seemed to have aggravated my shutdownedness.

in all honesty, i've got the testosterone of a six-year old boy, and have had such for the last many months. i expected to lose a lot more but am holdin on just fine. granted, i don't have any umph in the gym whatsoever....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Never use hcg without an anti-estrogen. Hcg will increase estrogen levels, which again will inhibit the pituitary/hypotalamus to produce less LH, which means lower testosterone levels .

I dont know what you mean with; "what will make rebound easiest" But every good pct includes; Serm, Aromaste inhibitor and HCG.
    GrH and LH will be shutdown with HCG's use. Yes. Some claim this can be avoided with Nolva though.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Inclinez
    Just wondering if you got put on HRT after your cycle and took about 200-250 mg a week after your cycle and pct would u keep gains? And when you decieded to run another cycle just shoot 500mg more test then what your HRT dose is? I have Naturally low testosterone levels, so ill probably strt HRT soon after cycle, Before i started my Test cycle i felt like shit..had no sex drive,depressed and had anxiety 24/7. It all went away almost completely when i started cycle
    If you got put on HRT after your cycle you wouldnt have to do PCT. There would be no point.

i feel ya, i dunno. i did try to throw in 100mg/day of winn but i didn't gain or lose a pound, i stopped just shy of two weeks cuz it seemed to have aggravated my shutdownedness.

in all honesty, i've got the testosterone of a six-year old boy, and have had such for the last many months. i expected to lose a lot more but am holdin on just fine. granted, i don't have any umph in the gym whatsoever....
    i think its amazing u can hold on to that mass with that test levels.. do u run other things like GH?

like lets imagine uve been off for 3 months... u prolly had the old gear still working for some weeks... then u did 2 weeks of winnie in between that helped to hold onto some gains prolly (also inhibitng ur recovery), that would still mean u have been suppressed for quite some time.. enough time for me to start losing gains even if Im recovered already.. lucky u...

[QUOTE=stupidhippo]i think its amazing u can hold on to that mass with that test levels.. do u run other things like GH?[/QUOTE
    i wish, if i could afford it i would!

funny thing is i don't even eat well right now. i'm in my first year of law school so i only get to the gym on average about three times per week with a couple racketball sessions in between. not only that but i'm a real skinny kid to start. up until 20 or so i was always 180lbs.

you guys probably know a lot more about this than i do but i honestly think that the duration combined with the heavy dose reset in a way my homeostatic weight to be closer to what i am now rather than my previous 180??

regardless, can't wait to get back on the big train once i get some balls back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information