STEROIDZZ is offline Member

Did i mess the bottle up or not ?

Heres the situation.... when i was taking the top off the 10ml bottle i wasnt paying attention, and just took the medal wraping off as well..... So now when I get the test out of the bottle i have to pull out the top of the bottle( stopper)

Question: Is it ok to simply just remove the plunger from the top of the 10ml bottle, and draw it out... or is the bottle messed up ? Many people said its ok as long as im careful and dont contaminate it.
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 10-26-2006 at 09:17 PM.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Could you buy a sterile vial from AR and place your gear into it?

like many bros do with their sachets....draw it out and inject into bottle.

Thats a good idea what do you suggest me buy from them.... they got a lot of stuff when you go to ar-r and vials

big guy 1 is offline New Member
    If you have an old used bottle you can move from one to the other.

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    Thats a good idea what do you suggest me buy from them.... they got a lot of stuff when you go to ar-r and vials
    Stick with buying a new bottle; as you can never tell what kind of bacteria can go in an old one that’s been around.

I mean the stopper is still in the bottle, nothing wrong with it, i was just asking if its ok to simply remove the plunger from the top of the bottle stick the needle in and draw it out.... not having the needle penetrate anything

You can buy a SEALED sterile bottle with the rubber stopper already on it. they come in many sizes like: 10 ml, 20 ml and on and on. they cost just a few bucks.

But do you think thats actually needed?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Since you already did it, I would just preload the syringes. How long is this 10cc gonna last you?

I dont think its that big of a deal considering the stopper is on the bottle and everything, and all i do to draw the test out is simply dake the plunger out and stick the needle in..... and the bottles will last me another 4 wks... a lil too long to pre load the syringes....

i know people who preload for a month, it's not too long; and if you don't do that i would reccomend buying a vial. but hey it's your body.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Im sure the plunger still has
    a tight fit.Test it..push a pin
    through,and pull it out to see
    if the stopper comes with it.

No need to remove it and risk
    the chance of contamination...IMO

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    always good to be safe bro. don't want to risk any infection.

then again, it's only a 10ml bottle. so you should be okay. just be extra careful

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    Im sure the plunger still has
    a tight fit.Test it..push a pin
    through,and pull it out to see
    if the stopper comes with it.

No need to remove it and risk
    the chance of contamination...IMO
    i think he already said it came out

Well the plunger comes out pretty easy, therefore it wont be possible to stick the needle in and draw out of.... but yeah its a 10ml bottle and i got 4 wks left.. the only time the plunger comes out is when im drawing it out of the bottle..... and i wipe the bottle down, along with the top of the vial with a alcohol swab just as a precaution

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    risk: infection
    reward: save a few bucks
    seems like a no brainer

So when you order sterile 10ml bottles they come with a plunger already on them, and all i would do is draw the test into a syringe.... and into the new bottle... correct?

or do i have to order the plungers too ?
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 10-26-2006 at 09:31 PM.

Come on Johny...... Im ready to order the bottle but im just wondering if i need to order the plungers too.. or is there a plunger already with the bottle?..

Disregaurd this... i just found the answer to my own question... i got to buy the "SEALED bottle"

Thank you all for your help its greatly apprecaited....

So when you order sterile 10ml bottles they come with a plunger already on them, and all i would do is draw the test into a syringe.... and into the new bottle... correct?

or do i have to order the plungers too ?
    your getting plunger and stopper confused. stopper is in your bottle, plunger is what you push on your syringe.
    get a 10cc sterile sealed vile. that will have the stopper in it. get a whatmann filter just in case. this site sells both I think

what does a whatman filer do??? or for???? and yeah sorry i ment stopper
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 10-26-2006 at 09:43 PM.

what does a whatman filer do? and yeah sorry i ment stopper
    it will remove any particals. if anything unwanted got in there this will take care of it. the filter has two openings one you push the needle into and the other you screw the syringe (allready full of gear) into. stick the needle down into the bottle and push the gear thru the whattman into the bottle.

ahhhhhhh... there are two sizes that you can get... a .2um and a .45um for a 10ml bottle i nd the .2 right? Can i use the whatman for 2 different AA's or can i only use it once?

and ill have to figure out how to use the whatman ... mkrulic ill msg you on the step by step prcoess of using the whatman
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 10-26-2006 at 09:47 PM.

ahhhhhhh... there are two sizes that you can get... a .2um and a .45um for a 10ml bottle i nd the .2 right?
    yea. you might want to post this in the lab forum. I use .45 but most people recommend the .2 you might want to get more feedback but your right, the .2 will catch more particals

Can i resuse the whatman?

nope

Ill just finish up the bottle i only got 4 weeks left, ill just make sure i take serious precautions to keep it sterile and clean.... but thanks everyone for the inputs

Heres the situation.... when i was taking the top off the 10ml bottle i wasnt paying attention, and just took the medal wraping off as well..... So now when I get the test out of the bottle i have to pull out the top of the bottle( stopper)

Question: Is it ok to simply just remove the plunger from the top of the 10ml bottle, and draw it out... or is the bottle messed up ? Many people said its ok as long as im careful and dont contaminate it.

AMPS ARE SEALED FOR A REASON, TO NOT CONTAIMINATE IT.... If u have to pull the rubber stopper out either A, draw all the fluid into 1 syringe or 2, and through that piece of shit amp out.

Ill just finish up the bottle i only got 4 weeks left, ill just make sure i take serious precautions to keep it sterile and clean.... but thanks everyone for the inputs
    dood .. everytime u pop that rubber stopper out of the top of the amp, contaimiated Air goes inside the amp. might aswell through it out.

So even with 4 wks left i should go ahead and just throw it away ? Ive only opend the plunger ( top) twice but i think its possible to still inject it into the top but id have to be very careful... i appreciate yalls help
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 10-29-2006 at 01:02 PM.

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    i know people who preload for a month, it's not too long; and if you don't do that i would reccomend buying a vial. but hey it's your body.
    I have preloaded before a bunch of times. However, one time I forgot where I put one of the syringes and I found it about 3 weeks later and the rubber plunger looked rounded and puffy...I didnt take the shot I threw it out because I didnt want to risk taking anything bad into my body. Would that shot have been okay to take?

yeah , well i only opened the plunger twice, and my 3rd shot was today, and i stuck it in through the plunger and just made sure it woudlnt come out, everything went smooth except i think i hit a vein lol... blood came back in the syringe, i just pulled it out and restruck, i feel like a million bucks.... Ive learned from my stupidity

Thread Information