Thread: Clen w/???

D1bballplayer is offline New Member

Clen w/???

Im 21, 6'0 195-197 lbs 16.7% bf.. i am a college baseball pitcher currently just entered the off season...i know for sure i want to take clen to cut down some unwanted bf... but i also want to gain some muscle mass.. not an extreme amount because i need to remain flexible... my team will be lifting 4 days a week... mon-thur - legs w/ light cardio tues-fri light upper body ( lots of rotator cuff stuff) with heavy cardio and i will be doin some extra cardio on the weekend if i can still walk... but some recomendations and advice would be great on what they think would be a good mix w/ clen for me.. thanks peeps

The_Canibal is offline Member
    i think diet is where you will have to start..and throw in some cardio...

well of course im gonna diet and i think cardio 5x a week is good.. so you are saying just do that without nething?

The_Canibal is offline Member
    i think you will get great results without clen ......diet+cardio...thatz all you need... clen is ok .especially after an AAS cycle...when it helps lower the cortisol level and also shed some fat...so good luck

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i agree with canibal for the most part. you first need to just do diet and cardio and learn how your body responds to that first. have you ever tried to cut up before, because you seem fairly new to it considering you don't seem to know much about fat burners?

anyway, get yourself a pair of calipers (what you use to measure your bf%) at your local sports store or online. they cost about $15-25, but are an invaluable tool when cutting up. anyway, check your bf% every 4 days or so to make sure you're losing just fat and no muscle. then, adjust your diet and cardio accordingly based on your progress by measuring your fat to lean mass ratio.

you'd be surprised at how many people think they're losing fat cause their weight is going down on a scale, but turns out their calories were too low and they end up losing mostly muscle. i'm a trainer at a club where we offer free bf testing to all members, so i see it time and time again with people who just don't know what they're doing. to me, the scale is only a part of it. you need to consistently measure both your weight and your bf% to see where you're really losing the weight from. by using this method, i can lose fat without losing anymore than 1lb of muscle in the process of a cutting phase, and that's without any AAS either (just clen ).

after doing this for at least a month or two on it's own, then you can consider starting fat burners. you really shouldn't start them right off the bat because you need to experiment with your own body first before pumping anything into it. if after a month or two you'd like to accelerate your fat loss a bit, then consider the clen. however, as far as combining it with anything else, don't bother. there's no need. either clen on it's own or an ECA stack. that's all that's needed. for me personally, clen is far more effective, but that's just me.

ok thanks guys and i was just gonna ask what you preferred ECA or Clen but i see you put that in as well

Thread Information