inflamed prostate on cycle

Curious if i should run some novla on my next cycle, because i know i get an inflamed prostate on higher doses of test. what do you guys think?
    is having an inflamed prostate a health issue?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Oh mate are you talking to the right guy. What exactly do you mean, "inflamed prostate" and how old are you ?

i mean my prostate under my sack gets inflamed when i run a gram of test. deosnt hurt or anythin, just inflamed from the excess estrogen in my body, i was just curious if its a health issue, or not cuz i know its from juice..

im 20 =)

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    i mean my prostate under my sack gets inflamed when i run a gram of test. deosnt hurt or anythin, just inflamed from the excess estrogen in my body, i was just curious if its a health issue, or not cuz i know its from juice..

im 20 =)
    Man I dont get what you are saying. If it doesnt hurt how do you know its inflamed ? And yes it can be a health issue. It can lead to BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia) and even Prostate Cancer. Now be more specific.

i know it doesnt hurt becasue from my asshole to my sack its somewhat inflamed. and i can clearly tell its inflamed.... does not hurt to touch tho, i never get itchy nipples or gyno or anythin on test, just a bit of rage and inflamed prostate. i guess is hould run some novla just for good measure

So you are saying the skin is inflamed ? That has nothing to do with your Prostate if thats what you mean

really? aight ill talk to my trainer about it, see what he has to say

thanks kale

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    really? aight ill talk to my trainer about it, see what he has to say
    What you are describing is very weird and I presume it is the skin. And you say it only happens when you do big doses of Test ? Dont bother with the Nolvadex , go straight to an AI like Arimidex it is much more effective.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Estrogen has nothing to do with prostate problems. DHT is the culprit (binds to receptors in scalp and prostate causing baldness and enlarged prostate).

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Estrogen has nothing to do with prostate problems. DHT is the culprit (binds to receptors in scalp and prostate causing baldness and enlarged prostate).
    I wouldnt be so sure about that mate. I am doing a lot of research on this topic right now and Estrogen is being seen as very much a culprit when it comes to Prostate problems.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I wouldnt be so sure about that mate. I am doing a lot of research on this topic right now and Estrogen is being seen as very much a culprit when it comes to Prostate problems.

thats interesting!

as youve stated gethuges problem doesnt sound like its got anything to do with the prostate.

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    thats interesting!

as youve stated gethuges problem doesnt sound like its got anything to do with the prostate.
    James South, M.A.

For middle-aged and older men, especially those over age 50, prostate problems are an unpleasant fact of life. It is estimated that half of men in the 50-plus age group suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), an abnormal enlargement of the prostate gland.1

This swelling of the prostate usually manifests as urinary problems: urinary frequency, urinary hesitation, reduced urinary flow, etc. The prostate gland is also the most common site for cancer to develop, with over 300,000 new cases in the U.S. in 1996.1

The medical establishment places the blame for these prostate problems on the male hormones testosterone (T) and dihydrotestosterone (DHT), yet this belief generates an obvious paradox. The highest levels of T/DHT occur in young men, and T/DHT levels drop with aging. Yet prostate problems are almost non-existent in young men, while they increase with age, affecting 90 percent of all men by age 85, when T/DHT levels are extremely low.2

The Estrogen Connection
    An important determinant of male hormonal health is the testosterone/estrogen balance (T/E). Healthy male physiology depends on a high T:E ratio. Although testosterone is the “male hormone,” men naturally produce small amounts of estrogen from testosterone.3

With aging, the T:E ratio drops, often dramatically. An enzyme called “aromatase,” especially prevalent in fat cells, converts testosterone to estrogen.4 Since most men lose muscle and gain fat as they age, aromatase activity increases, reducing testosterone even as it increases estrogen.

Many scientists have commented on the importance of estrogen and the T:E ratio in promoting prostate problems. M. Krieg and colleagues note “…numerous experiments indicate that estrogens might also be involved in the abnormal growth of the human prostate.”5 “The data in this communication show a clear-cut, direct biochemical effect
    of estrogens on the human prostate and provide a cellular mechanism by which estrogens may affect prostatic physiology [negatively].”2

In a review on benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and estrogen, W. Farnsworth reports that “…the induction of BPH is shown to be determined by the androgen [T+DHT]/estrogen ratio….”6

S. Boehm and coworkers conclude that “… estrogen suppression may be considered an efficient pharmacotherapeutic strategy in the medical treatment of uncomplicated benign prostatic hyperplasia.”7

if you could only get a hardon with deca my worries would be over.

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    if you could only get a hardon with deca my worries would be over.
    Some people do, it doesnt cause Deca Dick for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Some people do, it doesnt cause Deca Dick for everyone

ah theres hope for me.i stated in another thread i want to stay clear of more androgenic drugs to avoid hairloss,prostate issues and body hair growth,so deca is the logical choice,it comes with its own set of problems but i can live with them.

This is interesting reading as well http://www.t- n a ti o n.com/readTopic.do?id=461118 Take out the spaces

well guys, i def have an inflamed prostate. but it doesnt hurt. kinda weird, but always happens when i run 800+mg of test. Thanks for everyones input.

what i am curious is, i can live with my prostate inflamed, but is it a health hazardous?

Thread Information