caper1 is offline New Member

why did this happen?

OK my friend just started his first cycle and he got a 20 ml bottle of test and he did his first one 3 days ago and and i did it in the right spot in the the leg and it got really really sore on him alot more then mine and now it's starting to turn red and got a lil big but after three days he say's it's going down and doesnt hurt as much and my woman is a nurse and she said were not useing long enuff needles. we were useing 1 inch in the leg she said 1 and a half!!! any ideas boys?

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caper1
    OK my friend just started his first cycle and he got a 20 ml bottle of test and he did his first one 3 days ago and and i did it in the right spot in the the leg and it got really really sore on him alot more then mine and now it's starting to turn red and got a lil big but after three days he say's it's going down and doesnt hurt as much and my woman is a nurse and she said were not useing long enuff needles. we were useing 1 inch in the leg she said 1 and a half!!! any ideas boys?
    Virgin muscle maybe ??? When you say leg you mean quad ???

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Virgin muscle maybe ??? When you say leg you mean quad ???
    Yup. He's fine if its continuing to heal. His body had a little reaction to the gear.

1 inchers are fine for everything but the glutes...some wil need 1 1/2 inch for those.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    !" is fine for quads. As already stated its virgin muscle so may hurt and swell a bit the first few times. Just make sure you follow goog antiseptic procedures

Thread Information