davess02 is offline New Member

Oral Turanabol cycle, questions.

Alright guys I am new to this. A buddy of mine is into body building. I told him I wanted to gain some lean muscle but not get too huge. I currently am 6'0 180. I want to get to around 185-190. He hooked me up with a cycle of Turanabol 10mg each 3 times a day for 30 mg total daily for 3 months. He also included liver care herbal supplements, a-z vitamins and evening primrose oil capsules. Is there anything I should know or include in this list before I start the cycle? Should I get a kidney care supplement or not? Any help would be appreciated. Again, I am new to this and need some advice.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    You need to do some research, I'll get you goin. Visit the PCT section, and get some people's advice on this tbol, IMO crappola, especially by itself.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    1. 30 mg/ed is not going to help you reach your goals of adding 10lbs of LBM. You should do at least 60 mg/ed IMO.

2. Three months is WAY TOO LONG for an oral. Even though tbol is considered "mild," eight (8) weeks is the most i'd go.

3. Try Milk Thistle for liver support.

4. What do you have planned for PCT? You should take 20 mg/ed of Nolva for 2-4 weeks 24 hours after you last dose of tbol.

5. Your body building buddy who advised you about this isnt telling you half the shit he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    You need to do some research, I'll get you goin. Visit the PCT section, and get some people's advice on this tbol, IMO crappola, especially by itself.
    I disagree. He said he wants to add 5-10lbs of LBM. A correct cycle of TBOL can easily help him reach this meager goal.

However, he should be able to gain 5-10lbs natty.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    I disagree. He said he wants to add 5-10lbs of LBM. A correct cycle of TBOL can easily help him reach this meager goal.

However, he should be able to gain 5-10lbs natty.

Thats what I was thinking. Why even do steroids if you want to gain only 5-10lbs? At 6ft tall weighing 180lbs , you should be able to do that with ease naturally.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Just eat something, anything, and you'll reach your goal. I've seen people run 75-80mg/day and get skwat. So until I see otherwise, tbol is as good as NO Xplode, and so are the back pumps.

Just eat something, anything, and you'll reach your goal. I've seen people run 75-80mg/day and get skwat. So until I see otherwise, tbol is as good as NO Xplode, and so are the back pumps.

I'm taking it as you dont like tbol.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    dooooo ittt

tbol is as good as NO Xplode, and so are the back pumps.
    Thats pretty funny...

I can relate to the painful pumps. Actually, I do like tbol. Im running it with Test E right now.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tbol at 30 can be ran no prob for 3 months especially at 30mgs;s .... . tbol at least for me didnt touch my liver and i ran high doses.. i love the stuff i just dont like how long it takes to kick in

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davess02
    Alright guys I am new to this. A buddy of mine is into body building. I told him I wanted to gain some lean muscle but not get too huge. I currently am 6'0 180. I want to get to around 185-190. He hooked me up with a cycle of Turanabol 10mg each 3 times a day for 30 mg total daily for 3 months. He also included liver care herbal supplements, a-z vitamins and evening primrose oil capsules. Is there anything I should know or include in this list before I start the cycle? Should I get a kidney care supplement or not? Any help would be appreciated. Again, I am new to this and need some advice.

I love when guys say that.Its as if attaining and keeping lean mass is as easy as going out to buy clothes.I need to get some new cloths ,but i dont wanna spend alot of money

Chins is offline Junior Member
    I got some decent results from tbol. SICK PUMPS! You will see some beenfits but nothing much. Its like 3x what creatine is like but pumps are insane. I stopped doing biceps after 2 sets everytime I did them

Thanks for the info guys. As far a gaining mass and not getting too huge, I want to run one cycle to see how it goes and no dive too deep into it at first. This is my first time considering the steroid route and wanted to know what to expect or what to add to the cycle before I start. I have been told by another friend that running it for 3 months is too long but as I said earlier the guy that got me started has been doing this for years without any probs and he is on the same cycle as I am going to be on. I have gained 10 lbs already naturally but have been at a plateau for the last 6-8 months. I can't break into any more gains, thats why I turned to the less natural route. As far as wanting to gain 5-10 lbs, thats an "at least" goal, sure I'd like to see 20-25 is possible.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I am looking to stack tbol with test E next go round to see how I like it..

Chins is offline Junior Member
    I would say you could do tbol alone but there right you don't want to do it for 3 months. With a very strict diet and very strict work ethic no drinking and no partying you can have success with this. Nothing major but a little success and it will get you started in AS... 8 wks would be tops for me

Thanks for the info guys. As far a gaining mass and not getting too huge, I want to run one cycle to see how it goes and no dive too deep into it at first. This is my first time considering the steroid route and wanted to know what to expect or what to add to the cycle before I start. I have been told by another friend that running it for 3 months is too long but as I said earlier the guy that got me started has been doing this for years without any probs and he is on the same cycle as I am going to be on. I have gained 10 lbs already naturally but have been at a plateau for the last 6-8 months. I can't break into any more gains, thats why I turned to the less natural route. As far as wanting to gain 5-10 lbs, thats an "at least" goal, sure I'd like to see 20-25 is possible.
    Bro, gaining 20-25 pounds is diving in deep. Don’t waste your time. I did a tbol only cycle and I liked it, however, I couldn’t wait to run test asap. The meager gains from tbol just made my mouth water for more. If you put the energy into your diet and training and discipline (no booze) than you'll want to reward yourself with stronger results.

I ran 60 mg/ed for six weeks. Gained 10 solid pounds.

30 mg/ed is not going to do much more than what good creatine would do.

Here is what you can expect: Week 1-3 horrible gas and headaches. Improved strength gains starting week 3 or 4. Painful pumps. Strength gains plateaus around week five.

Also, you have not said anything about pct. This is a must, even with tbol.

Welcome to the darkside.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    I am looking to stack tbol with test E next go round to see how I like it..
    Im running tbol @ 60 mg/ed for eight weeks with Test E @ 500 mg/ew for 12 weeks. Im on the second week. You'll have to let me know what you think if you do a cycle similar to this.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Im running tbol @ 60 mg/ed for eight weeks with Test E @ 500 mg/ew for 12 weeks. Im on the second week. You'll have to let me know what you think if you do a cycle similar to this.
    hey JTS I was considering the same thing....let me know how its workin out for ya....PM me so I dont forget to come back & ck this thread

STILUNEEK is offline Junior Member
    I Ran Tbol At 50 Mg's A Day For 6 Weeks Along With Eq At 400 Mg's A Week For 12 Weeks Without Any Test And Gained 20 Pounds And Kept Like 12 Pounds But I Dont Know If It Was The Tbol Or Eq But One Of Them Killed My Bp Iam Pretty Sure It Was The Tbol Because When I Finished Them I Was Still On The Eq And My Bp Dropped Back Down Some

Wink

!...!
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 09-16-2007 at 06:23 PM.

i really didnt have any side effects from tbol except it raised my bp some and when i took it i started too get crazy pumps in the gym after a the first week of taking it and tbol does not compare too any kind of test to answer your question but it worked great for me and i will take it again in the future

hey new2anabolic. if you dont mind me asking what were some of the bad things that happened too you while you were injecting i ask you this because maybe they could of been prevented

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic
    Okay, now I'm interested in Tbol, I was thinking of hopping on the typical dbol route, as I am new to oral - but after readin all of this.
    I am somewhat excited.

Some questions come up though;
    o How long did it take to kick in?
    o Were the side effects harsh?
    o If you were matching it with Test E, was your Test E oral?

I know it sounds like I fear Injecting, but I wasn't hesitant at ALL to start my first cycle, which WAS injecting. Bad things happened, and there are a few things stopping me from restarting that scene.

So bear with me on the oral questions

Last edited by New2Anabolic; 06-11-2007 at 09:36 AM.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic
    nooooooooo idea what/why hes quoting that...

BUT... my parents found out, and were so shocked that they couldnt even speak to me, it scares my girl, and if my parents find needles again - the will kick me out.

they didnt MEAN To find anything - they were just innocently looking in my room for something, and they stumbeled across my fin. then looked for anything else, and found the needles.

I'm 21, so its not like im too young, but id rather live here than not.
    So oral is my next best option, currently I'm on something called "Trenadrol" and I take Red Rockets twice a week for pump.

Some get it and some don't. lol

thabeastmaster is offline Associate Member
    i loved the positives i had with my 8 weeks of tbol.....while on cycle the only issue was gas...but that was more entertaining than unpleasant, it was fun in elevators and small confined public areas....hehehehe...and i was hella swole so nobody would say shit to me for polluting their air.....BUT....i was given bad advice and didnt have any pct handy and im still suffering, getting through it, but its not fun at all.......the song and dance about tbol not having much of an androgenic effect is bullshit.....i lost sex drive and my loads are TINY when i do a mandatory system check (thats fancy talk for tuggin the monkey)....nuts didnt shrink too much in appearance....but there are negative sides....BUTTTTTTT.....i think if prepared with some quality pct....it would be very managable.....

have fun.....

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

imo you should up the dose of tbol to around 50-60 mgs ed.

dont worry though, tbol is a mild steroid that is very safe to be taking

Thanks for the info guys. I think I will up the dose and lower the weeks I am on it. I also have to get ahold of some PCT. I'm also going to stay on my protein shakes at 200G a day plus other high protein-low fat foods and no booze. I will post back once I have finished. Hopefully I will come back at 190-195 lbs from 180.

Thread Information