Loiseau is offline New Member

Lightbulb Need help for M1T plex cycle thx!

I just started a cycle of M1T plex from Promatrix and I dont know how many and when I need to take the capsules per day. Someone suggested to me to take only one capsule 45 minutes before training during 2 weeks and stop 2 weeks after and use tribulus then use M1T again for another 2 weeks ... Did he says right? Im 21 years old and Im from Quebec city canada (170 lbs)6'2, and sry for my english guys im a french canadian
    If someone who already did a cycle of it can help me that would be very appreciated. THanks and Have a nice day

Im really newbie in that so plz help me

MrMe is offline Member
    Welcome to the board Loiseau!

First tell us a little more about yourself. Do you eat enough calories a day?

M1T is very harsh on the liver, ive done some myself a couple years back and you have to be carefull. Only run it for a maximum of 4 weeks. Depending on the mg of the pills, you can take up to 40mg a day, but i wouldnt jump that high without knowing what works for you. I did 4 weeks at 10mg and ate allot and did see some gains. I was thinking of going up to 20 or 30mg on my next one, but then the needle found me

Yes I eat well, 3 shake per day and 4 meals. So a capsule is 10mg?

MrMe is offline Member
    I dont know, it should say on the bottle. You shouldnt take anything if you dont know what it is 100%

so, do I need to take 10 mg per day 45min before the training or when I wake up in the morning?

And do I need to do a cycle of 4 weeks m1t after 2 weeks on Tribulus or 4 weeks m1t then 4 weeks tribulus? And is it safe for me to start 20 mg per day or its better for me to stay to 10mg

Last question, is m1t is good for muscle gains or its only good for strengh gains?

bump?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiseau
    so, do I need to take 10 mg per day 45min before the training or when I wake up in the morning?

And do I need to do a cycle of 4 weeks m1t after 2 weeks on Tribulus or 4 weeks m1t then 4 weeks tribulus? And is it safe for me to start 20 mg per day or its better for me to stay to 10mg

Last question, is m1t is good for muscle gains or its only good for strengh gains?
    1-4 M1T 10-20mg
    5-8 Tribulus

BTW, people called me scrawny at 170 lbs...Not to be a dick, but you have a lot of growing naturally to do.

M1T is good for both size and strength, but you're wasting your time and your health if you don't eat enough.

1-4 is 1 to 4 weeks of m1t and tribulus for 5 to 8 weeks? and when I need to take my capsule? morning or before training in afternoon

first hing in morning. or before training...you pick which one you like best

stay gold is offline New Member
    most caps are between 15-25 mg.

i cycled M1T for two weeks at 30 mg/day, then did a PCT of clomid for 3-4 weeks at 150mg/ED two weeks, then 105 mg for the remainder.

it is possible for me to use 10 mg per day during 3-4 weeks?after starting a cycle of tribulus then use m1t again for 3-4 weeks?

it is possible for me to use 10 mg per day during 3-4 weeks?after starting a cycle of tribulus then use m1t again for 3-4 weeks?
    You really should stay off for your cycle length + your PCT length.

So:
    1-4 M1T
    5-8 Trib
    9-16 Off time

And you should really get bloodwork done before jumping on again.

5 to 8 weeks tribulus?

5 to 8 weeks tribulus?
    No 4. Week 5, 6, 7, and 8.

Thread Information