GGallin is offline Senior Member

Opening Amps????

Ok I did my first injections of test and deca . When I opened the test glass amp the little nipple looking thing on top didnt just break off, it shattered in my hand and inside the vial itself. I still used the test, I assumed that the glass shards would be too small to get through the 25g syringe. Maybe a bad idea but we shall see. Can any one tell me the proper way to open those amps without that happening, I noticed that there are amp openers that you can buy but is there any other way besides that????

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    Ok I did my first injections of test and deca. When I opened the test glass amp the little nipple looking thing on top didnt just break off, it shattered in my hand and inside the vial itself. I still used the test, I assumed that the glass shards would be too small to get through the 25g syringe. Maybe a bad idea but we shall see. Can any one tell me the proper way to open those amps without that happening, I noticed that there are amp openers that you can buy but is there any other way besides that????

use a small meatal file score the amp at the around the bottem of the neck... or use a razor blade.. and pop comes right off ... I seen somewhere AMP openers maybe it was ebay( everything is on ebay) lol

Cool maybe they have some aas on ebay....... Just kidding. I noticed that there was a little tiny slit in the neck of the amp, perhaps I will use a razor there next time. Do you think the glass breaking a little inside the vial would end up in the syring, or do you guys think that the 25g would be too small of an opening for any glass to make it in?? Everthing went well besides that though, I injected in my glutes. Didnt hurt too bad and I aspirated, well my Gf did, she did the injections for me. She doesnt like the idea of aas but I talked her into letting me LOL.

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    I had a bunch of decca that smashed, one wasn't, since I couldn't start it, I was looking at it I couldn't figure how to open it..do you pull metal off then go through rubber with needle? How do you store it clean? does 1 amp = 1 shot...like 10 bottles = 10 weeks 1x a week?

Well first of all you should start your own thread. Secondly yes you peel the plastic lid and stick the syringe through the rubber stopper. And it depends on the concentration of the amp. Like I take 250mg 2 days a week mon and thurs. Each amp of mine has 250mg per ML and each amp contains 1 ml. Thus 250mg per ML. If you would have asked me a week ago I would not have known. Good luck and you should most likely read a lot more before you go any further.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needsomehelp
    I had a bunch of decca that smashed, one wasn't, since I couldn't start it, I was looking at it I couldn't figure how to open it..do you pull metal off then go through rubber with needle? How do you store it clean? does 1 amp = 1 shot...like 10 bottles = 10 weeks 1x a week?
    ]STOP, Start doing research, you have no clue how to take the cap off a vial, do you even know what a cycle is ????? There is so much more you need to know !!!!!

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    well, i know most people will tell you to score the top and pop it off. however, i had tried that in the past and it was just a pain in the ass and took forever.

the quickest way i found personally was to wrap the top part of the amp with a paper towel, hold the bottom of the amp, and crush the top of the amp with a quick crimp from a pair of pliers. the towel keeps the glass from going everywhere and as long as you crimp it high enough on the amp, there's absolutely no concerns of shattering the amp. just one thing prior to breaking your amps though. make sure to wipe the outside of the amp down with rubbing alcohol. that way, if glass does get inside the amp, you know no bacteria will.

regardless of how you break the amp, there's always a slim chance of glass going into the amp. however, if by the slight chance a shard was small enough to get into the syringe, i don't think a piece of glass that small would even be noticed. i had used quite a bit of sus in the past and never had any issues with glass, at least that i know of.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Amp opener everytime for me. Its simple an effective. Just do a google search there are millions of places that sell them. Buy a few as they get blunt after a while

Wow, well I tried holding a papertowel in my hand and snapping the top of but when it snapped off it shattered in my hand and in the vial. I could see the shards floating on top of the test. Well I will try the razor thing next, or maybe even ordering an amp opener. My main concern was injecting glass.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    All I do is put a bic pen cap or simaler over the end of the amp head and snap it off....It sounds primative but it works I havnt broken or shatered one since I started doing it this away.....

I have to thank Booz for this sugestion....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    Wow, well I tried holding a papertowel in my hand and snapping the top of but when it snapped off it shattered in my hand and in the vial. I could see the shards floating on top of the test. Well I will try the razor thing next, or maybe even ordering an amp opener. My main concern was injecting glass.
    Other thing you can try is to get the plastic top of a Bic ballpoint pen. and hold it with that. Just make sure you score the bottom of the neck with something first

OOOh ditto. Ok I will try the bic pen cap, although I may need something slightly bigger than that. I will try Mon with my next INJ.

Thread Information