STEROIDZZ is offline Member

2 Cycle Questions????

My Stats:

5'11 , 226lbs 12 to 15%bf, 21 yrs old, 3rd real cycle

First Question:

My dosages for my AA's is Test Eth 250mg per ml, and Deca 250mg per ml. Should I bump the test to 600mg and leave the deca at 500mg? or should i run the Test at 500 and deca at 300mg? Critique this how you think is best, my previous test use was very low i say around 400mg a wk.

Second Question:

I have gyno from a previous cycle, due to my previous cycles, so i am gyno prone and i have both letro and arimidex . Which do you prefer i use while on cycle ? I was going to try C_bino's gyno reversal but im going to wait till after cycle....

THanks,

STEROIDZZ

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    use the adex .5 mg ED and use letro if you need to.

Run however much you feel comfortable with. Theres no specific amount you have to use.

Run the deca at 400-600mg a week adn the test at 500. Try that..??

I havent ran test too high so i didnt want to run it at 600mg , but i also didnt want to get deca dick either from the deca and test being so close to one another, and i know that wont happen as long as you have test incorporated into your cycle some how, but better safe then sorry... .any more suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    I havent ran test too high so i didnt want to run it at 600mg , but i also didnt want to get deca dick either from the deca and test being so close to one another, and i know that wont happen as long as you have test incorporated into your cycle some how, but better safe then sorry... .any more suggestions

You only need approx 100mg of test a week, theoretically, to maintain average test levels. This whole "deca cant be higher than test" shit, forget it. The amount of deca/test is irrelevant, exogenous testosterone injected is not effectde by deca so that whole theory is bullshit. I have ran deca @ 900mg a week and test at 500 with no problems but you could be different. I will never run test higher than 250mg a week now, it sucks for me.

Excellent information thankyou, I just didnt want to screw up on this cycle like i have in the past, thats why im so cuatious and ask for so many opinions. Ill probably hit the test 600mg and deca at 500mg ... that sound good ? but test is going to be at least 100mg higher then deca ....

test is going to be at least 100mg higher then deca ....

WHY!?

Just as a extra precaution, what works for you m ight not work for me, i was going to do 500/500 but hell i dont know i start on monday and just got to figure out whats best for me and safest

lazaro17 is offline Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    You only need approx 100mg of test a week, theoretically, to maintain average test levels. This whole "deca cant be higher than test" shit, forget it. The amount of deca/test is irrelevant, exogenous testosterone injected is not effectde by deca so that whole theory is bullshit. I have ran deca @ 900mg a week and test at 500 with no problems but you could be different. I will never run test higher than 250mg a week now, it sucks for me.
    here here ....

what do you suggest lazaro17? on the dosage of my up comming cycle,???

Come on someon eelse give me their advice
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 10-19-2006 at 08:39 PM.

what do you suggest lazaro17? on the dosage of my up comming cycle,???
    to tell you honestly I have not ran a thousand cycles..mostly deca , test.. works great for me... keep your diet right , cardio.. arimidex at.25mg ed or 50mg eod to keep bloat at bay and gyno... my first few cycles I did not even do pct and I never had troubles ...I have ran deca at 400 and test at 200 and I never had any problems .. ive done deca 200 test 200, deca 400, test 400 .. the I dea is to take less drugs and maximize your results thru diet and exercise ... its 90% diet and exercise 10%AAS ..

Skullsmasher knows what he is talking about he gave you good advice...

since you have done previous cycles I would say 500 each a week, 400 each a week is plenty also Imo .. take the arimidex .5mg ed until you see your gyno go away then back it down to .25mg ed,if you see it starting to come back then up it back to .5ed

if your worried do more test than deca, but is it necessary..

happy poking

good advice thanks man, ill prob hit test and deca both at 500mg each, btw im kick starting my cycle with dbol . I will do the gyno reversal later after this cycle is over

cool,

my next cycle is the same as yours.....

if you start your arimidex at the begining of this cycle it should take care of the gyno you have now(depending on how bad it is) and keep any further problems at bay throughout your cycle ...

yeah i hope so i dont have it bad ust a lil puffy or pointy however you want to take it... i messed up in my previous cycles due to lack of knowlege, and thats how i got it... but i plan on getting great results off this one... test 500mg/ deca 500mg and dbol 30mg 5wks

IM A SUCKER FOR MASS... FORGET CUTTING lol ( for now)

Muscle mass all the way its winter time, cuttin for summer hehe

just keep your diet tight, cardio 3-5w the adex to help keep the bloat at bay.. bloat is not gains imo .. and you should be able to get decently looking lean Muscle mass .. but with this cycle you prolly gonna see some bloat...

good advice thanks man, ill prob hit test and deca both at 500mg each, btw im kick starting my cycle with dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by lazaro17
    just keep your diet tight, cardio 3-5w the adex to help keep the bloat at bay.. bloat is not gains imo .. and you should be able to get decently looking lean Muscle mass .. but with this cycle you prolly gonna see some bloat...

Same here. Those after Dbol or another cycle that bloats, lose most the bloat and act like they lost there gains.

Might aswell wipe it out from the begining.
    You could cut off that cycle aswell, it's all diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Same here. Those after Dbol or another cycle that bloats, lose most the bloat and act like they lost there gains.

Might aswell wipe it out from the begining.
    You could cut off that cycle aswell, it's all diet.

yes sir wipe it out from the get go

Thread Information