Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    You're not getting it. Primo acetate is made orally available by 17 beta estrification and 1 alkylation.

Tren acetate cannot be utilized orally. The only way to make tren orally available is by adding a 17-alpha-methyl group. And that's called metribolon.
    Thats fine, was all that insulting bullshit worth it though? Shit I know you're older than me. Act like it.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    Thats fine, was all that insulting bullshit worth it though? Shit I know you're older than me. Act like it.
    Telling someone to ingest tren ace pellets is dangerous and irresponsible. If you don't know what you're talking about, then don't give advice. I stand by my original statement. And no, I'm not older than you.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    You're an idiot. We're talking about fina pellets for cattle implants composed of tren acetate. It CANNOT be taken orally.
    Because of the acetate ester tren ace CAN be taken orally. In fact, you should be able to eat the damn pellets and get an effect from them. The binders and crap might mess up your stomach but that dude isn't as much of an idiot and you think...

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Because of the acetate ester tren ace CAN be taken orally. In fact, you should be able to eat the damn pellets and get an effect from them. The binders and crap might mess up your stomach but that dude isn't as much of an idiot and you think...
    The majority of the tren ace would be metabolized before it ever got into your system. You'd need to injest 300mg+ ed to recieve any type of benefit from it. Also, the glue and binding materials in fina pellets are harmful if ingested. If you've ever worked on a ranch and saw the cartons they come in, there's posion control info on the back.

The majority of the tren ace would be metabolized before it ever got into your system. You'd need to injest 300mg+ ed to recieve any type of benefit from it. Also, the glue and binding materials in fina pellets are harmful if ingested. If you've ever worked on a ranch and saw the cartons they come in, there's posion control info on the back.
    Guess you've never heard of Loeffler Acetrembo. There's also poison control info that says ethyl oleat is toxic but enough people have used it without problems. I've also heard of people eating the pellets with substantial effect but I've never tried it myself.

My point, don't call people idiots if you don't even know what you are talking about.

Guess you've never heard of Loeffler Acetrembo. There's also poison control info that says ethyl oleat is toxic but enough people have used it without problems. I've also heard of people eating the pellets with substantial effect but I've never tried it myself.

My point, don't call people idiots if you don't even know what you are talking about.
    Thanks bro. Maybe he's never heard of dinitrophenol either? Umm excuse me, isn't Dinitrophenol a poison? Gee, why are there tons of people taking it on this board?
    Maybe he has never heard of hydrochloric acid as well? HCL would rip the shit out of those binders and fillers.

Oh so now you rescind your statement? So tren ace can work orally? Hmm, 300mg you say?

How much is 75x4? 300! Yea thats right! What did I tell him? "It would probably work but you have to take like 4x as much" or something like that, correct?

Calm down with all the bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    Oh so now you rescind your statement? So tren ace can work orally? Hmm, 300mg you say?

How much is 75x4? 3000! Yea thats right! What did I tell him? "It would probably work but you have to take like 4x as much" or something like that, correct?

Calm down with all the bs.
    300mg is a BS number, too. People take primo ace tabs in doses as low as 100mg ED with a noticeable effect and primo is a much weaker steroid than tren...

300mg is a BS number, too. People take primo ace tabs in doses as low as 100mg ED with a noticeable effect and primo is a much weaker steroid than tren...
    Thats cool bro, never really studied Primo tabs much. But I'm glad were on the same page.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information