bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member

4th cycle question TREN;)

30 yrs
    220 lbs
    bf is very low but not sure exact

Ive been training for 6 or so years. More intense in the past 2.

This would be my 4th cycle. Tren seems like the king of AAS these days so im excited to give it a go. I have done some good research but i have a a few question. Please dont flame if its an obvious answer. There is so much to learn i know.

wk 1-8 test prop/ 100mg ed
    wk 1-8 Tren-A/ 75mg ed
    wk 1-8 Deca /500mg ew
    wk 1-13 T3 25-30mcgs ed
    wk 1-13 HCG / Dose??
    wk 1 -13 Letro Dose??

PCT= Nolva/Clomid Time??

My questions are there. I know PCT should be ran until your libido is back but what would be an estimate for this cycle?

This will be the first time running HCG. By the profile and experiences i have read i cant see why not to take it with every cycle from now on.

My main question is the Deca. I have a bad/painfull knee and evertime i run Deca it feels sooo much better. Does Deca fit in this cycle though??

Thanks in advance!!

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    I would at least run the prop two more weeks longer than your Tren . And any thoughts to going to more mg in prop, ???is that 500 or 700 mg a week ??

Well Smed, i have it at 100mg/ed so that would be 700 a week. I could up it to 150mg a day. Never done that dose before though. What do you think about the Deca ?

Thanks man.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    oh yea the question....Yes I think Deca does fit

If Prop and Tren -A have similar esters attached (2-3 days) Wouldnt it be perfect to stop at the same time??

smiler is offline Senior Member
    to answer the question....sure. kinda depends on what you want to accomplish. for me, i'd say you can get good benefits for joint pain from as little as 200mg ed deca . if your looking to cut that is. if your bulking...pearsonally, i'd save the tren for later. but a-lota guys on here run tren every cycle

This is a cutter/lean mass. So, it might be better to run the Deca a lil lower at like 200-250mg a week. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff1212
    This is a cutter/lean mass. So, it might be better to run the Deca a lil lower at like 200-250mg a week. Right?
    that's my vote

Here a question for ya! where in the hell do you get HCG ? i live in Hawaii and get all my gear from overseas. HCG is not common talk with my crew.

from the sponsers of this site is my guess

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, run the deca lower. id personally leave deca out and use tren , but thats me. if its just the joints thats buggin you try some glucosamine and joint support stuff. you cant deny the results with deca, i just dont like steroids that are progestins, trens not my bag either though. but yes run prop at 700 mg a week, then the tren dose u said is fine HOWEVER i would run the tren a week shorter, and the test 1 week longer, so 7 weeks tren, 9 weeks prop. and run hcg like a few days (2-3) after ur last shot, up into pct.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Ill keep you all posted on how it goes.

Ironad- I already take a 2000mg of triflex for the knee. Its more complicated than that. There is no denying how much better it feels on Deca and the months after. Thanks!!

ahh ok then man go for it! you can put a price on feeling good. i just dont like the sexual effects from deca , but theyll obviously be countered by test. up to you

Thanks again.
    1 more question on this cycle. I was thinking about running some clen during the cycle and into pct. But since i have never taken 2 of these compounds before (T3 and Tren ) i dont know if throwing in a 3rd (never had clen either) would be smart. What do you guys think??

yeeeeahhh save the clen for PCT. hold onto those gains and stop u from losin much more. not T3 and clen combined for ur first time, t3's powerfull man.

Thanks again Ironad. i know thats the right thing to do. Sometimes you get so in to building a cycle....you can get carried away. Ill save the Clen for pct.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt run Deca with the Tren and Prop... But thats just me... I have found that Deca works better for me as a bulker, whereas the Tren A and Prop Im currently running, (week 11 of 150mg each ED), is more of a cutter. And if you havent done Clen , then leave it for another cycle. It can wreak havock if not usued correctly....

yah i know what its like to get carried away. by the way, goalseekers right.
    decas def. a bulker.

I think at a low dose of 200mg a week i should see the benifits on the knee without to much of the bulking properties. I would love to here some more advice on this before i start.

Thread Information