Thread: aramidex users

aramidex users

i have used aramidex lots of times and got great successes but the only question that i wish to get a real answer about is.

take in consideration that i will be taking 0.25mgs every day along all cycle which is 12 weeks long plus will take it aswell 5 weeks pct which total is 17 weeks of aramidex 0.25 daily so is it dangerous to take it that long for the heart? will it shoot my chelosterole sky high? what side effects and dangerous have it got please using it for 17 weeks at 0.25mgs daily ?

i want answer from serious member which will now what they are saying becuase there is my health in the middle please

i thank you for your help

please discuss give opionions please.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I see letro as a more serious anti-e with possible serious problems s uch as having estrogen at extremly low levels, not very good for a long period of time, and ive seen many people report taking letro for well over a 100 days with no problem, i dont see the problem with arimidex for 17 wks... although if your worried i would find a different way to incoroprate it into your cycle, i also suggest you think about taking .5 eod of arimidex which is what i am going to do. instead of .25 ed

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    I see letro as a more serious anti-e with possible serious problems s uch as having estrogen at extremly low levels, not very good for a long period of time, and ive seen many people report taking letro for well over a 100 days with no problem, i dont see the problem with arimidex for 17 wks... although if your worried i would find a different way to incoroprate it into your cycle, i also suggest you think about taking .5 eod of arimidex which is what i am going to do. instead of .25 ed
    because they say ed is better then eod. wil 0.5 eod blocks estrogen side effetcs?

Hell yeah its basically the same thing i do believe, but run it how you want man its your choice

ok i thank you steroidzzz for your kind help

no problem mane, hope everything works for ya

smiler is offline Senior Member
    many guys use it year round with trt, myself included. mine is persription but if i'm on trt for life, i'll be on a-dex for life. i run .5 ed. but i run high doses test occasionally,

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    many guys use it year round with trt, myself included. mine is persription but if i'm on trt for life, i'll be on a-dex for life. i run .5 ed. but i run high doses test occasionally,
    so you dont get a shortness of breath from aramidex?? those not hte chalosterole go up with it? does it make damage to the hearth?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    just make sue you get the cholesterol checked and keep an eye on it. But .25mgs ed is a moderate dose and you should be just fine.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit.
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 04:20 PM.

Thread Information