beuno is offline Junior Member

Novice user's ONLY - Deca and the doctor

My mate is a doctor and he's quite cut and large. He's 37years, 6'2" 85kg (don't know what that is in lbs), 6%bf.

He doesn't need any roids (IMO) but he's subscribed himself Deca and injecting 50mg a week for 6 weeks.

He strongly believes anything over this amount is dangerous, and that if coupled with HMB, Creatine, Tribulas, massive amounts of protien and heaps of training it will definatly increase size.

I am not to sure about this...

He reckons that if I were to take it it would help me push that 'barrier' in my chest (I have a small chest).

What are you opinions on Deca, it's uses and it's expected outcomes (on this cycle), or what is the prefered dose just to help build size - without massive amounts of bloat etc.

I think he's just trying to keep it safe without haveing to stack with nolvadex , and to wini???

Andros is offline Associate Member
    Quite frankly I think he is an Idiot in the profile section it says Deca will shut you off 100% on your first injection, so he is running on no Test whatsoever and the amount of Deca he is taking is probably less effective then what his natty Test would be doing.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    agreed. He will shutdown on low dosage and it won't do shit for him all he will get is the negative sides with no positive. All risk no gain. Just goes to show how much Doctors know about AS

maxamann is offline New Member
    funny how people try to justify their usage with credentials. I dont care who u r, RESEARCH!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    50 mg for 6 weeks it doesnt worth the inj pain

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    If your mate is a Dr then send me his address and name immediately so that I can be sure I never use him. If he thinks 50mg a week of Deca is good shit then he is completely fvcking retarded and should be competeing for Gold in the Hoola Hoop competition at the next Special Olympics

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    5o mg is a dose for patient not for bbers tell him this info

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah... that dose is used for old ladies to recover from operations, injuries etc.. hahahaha

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    He is 6'2" and 187lbs. Thats not quite large at all, actually its rather small so I would suggest his 50mg deca theory isnt working out too well for him.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg a week for 6 weeks ? so that makes it a cycle of 300mg of deca thats less than what i take a week

and u aint taking much compared to some... pretty pointless cycle and if he isnt practically a girl I dont expect him to gain almost anything..

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Re-****ing-tarded idea for a "Doctor" to suggest.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    He is 6'2" and 187lbs. Thats not quite large at all, actually its rather small so I would suggest his 50mg deca theory isnt working out too well for him.
    Agreed.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

one8nine is offline Banned
    1 kg = 2.2 lbs
    just so you know

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

Exactly what I was thinking....Does he workout??

50mgs of deca /week , will yeild 0 gains. AND it will shut him down, so he afterwards trying to recover his hormones from experiencing no gains, he might even lose some muscle he already had. Your docter friend, needs to research!

I second that its a terrible cycle.. but I actually believe he will gain a lil sumin off that cycle.. he is so small to start with... and deca is more anabolic than testosterone .. but yeah a terrible terrible cycle....

I have seen ppl gain sumin (a lot more than at taht time natty) with 10 mg of dbol a day. They were these 150 lbs 18 year olds, total idiots... but they still gained a lot more in those weeks than the weeks before.. Now this would be stupid for anyone to do but I kinda disagree that its impossible to gain sumin very minor from these idiotic "cycles"..

the only reason why I am almost believing him (even though it goes against everything i was taught about AS - PS I don't take them) is because quite frankly - he looks incredible! He's ripped, and believe me he doesn't have that 'soft' look, or fat at all...

in theory it sounds crap - but in reality, he looks incredible. I guess I was wondering if anyone has any similar results...

that is because of diet and training.. he look ripped, Ill give u that, but he aint very big at 85 kg's. but its amazing what u can do wiith the proper diet and training scheme, and also like I said before his worthless cycles could have helped him a lil.. but its the foundation that gives the results..

yeah I totally agree - he's always taken roids tho, and my mate was a skinny fella and took roids through him as well but is ripped as!

It just doesn't make sense???? Both had shiz size and after going on and off for 9months they look great.

I'm over it... there's to much contention with what 'really' works.

Quote Originally Posted by beuno
    yeah I totally agree - he's always taken roids tho, and my mate was a skinny fella and took roids through him as well but is ripped as!

It just doesn't make sense???? Both had shiz size and after going on and off for 9months they look great.

I'm over it... there's to much contention with what 'really' works.

I hope your not talking about the guy that you posted a pic of. He's skinny with little muscle. I'm not trying to be mean , I'm just giving you a reality check because if you think he looks big you are very mistaken. He has good chest developement but his arms look 14 inches around. He has the body of a highschool soccer player. I'm not saying thats bad because alot of girls like that look but if he takes steroids he needs to send that shit back.

I've got to add, If your goal is to look like him, Look into a diet plan & cardio routine.....NOT STEROIDS . Why risk your health for a body that is very achievable naturally? You should have ALOT more muscle mass than that even before starting AAS.

RobbieG is offline Member
    It seems that I can´t find his Tri's nor his shoulders??

He might have left them at home maby..

lol no I would never take roids... I know how to inject it though, I use to be mates with a guy that was crownd "mr natural" - bit of a joke.

I've been training for 5years, but my chest just cannot be developed - if I grow, everything grows except my chest... bit of a dissapointment - this would be my only incentive to take AS but I know alot of it has to do with Genetics.

He's a doc and he's prescribing his shizza!! He does look good, but you're right, roids aren't what he needs.

I've always assumed Docs were screwed

Thread Information