BigHuman is offline Associate Member

Anyone tried this cycle, feedback please?

Hey I am about to start my new cycle.

Anyone tried this mix before, my training partner who is a big time body builder in my area, who I also get all my gear off is putting me on this cycle, thinks it will give me the gains I am after.

Tren mixed with prop shot every day
    Test enth shot four times a week
    Equipose shot four times a week
    And 50mg D-bol oral taking every day.

Front load on D-bol , then start with the rest. stay on juice for 12 weeks max.

My last cycle was Tren mixed with sust , Deca , and 50mg D-bol a day.
    Got good results from this, but now going drop deca for the equipose and sust for prop and add test enth also.

Any feedback would be great.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    you should tell us what is your experience with AAS , your age,weight, bf...you know ..and equipose 4 times a week..that is __mg???cause we can't quess the dossages...

good luck

Hey yeah, sorry man, its cause im new here

My age is 26, 6ft , 90kg , 10% bf

Have done body building 2 years, been on juice one year.

Experince in past, sust 250,deca ,tren ,equipose,d-bol.

This is the type of gear I have used, First ever cycle was norm, sust 250,deca,dbol

Now I do quite high doses and shoot in my shoulders and triceps only as i got a nasty abcess problem 6 months ago in my but from the gear. tell you man never again! OUCH!

Anyway the tren is multi bottle 1ml shot every day mixed with prop.
    Equipoise I also have in multi bottle, was thinking 400mg a week
    Test Enth was thinking 400mg a week
    Then d-bol I always run 50mg a day 10 pills spaced out 2,2,2,2,2 every 3 hours.

Have never tried prop, or enth before, always just stuck with sust 250 , tren, equipose,deca in past.
    So will be new test for me, im looking forward to it

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    What is teh reason for using prop and enth? Also why shoot enth and EQ 4x per week? I just dont understand some of your reasoning for the decisions you have made.

And also lay out the doses you are running during the cycle and how long you are going to be using each compound.

ex.
    1-8 Tren 75mg ed
    1-10 Prop 100mg ed

etc etc

Tell us how much you are using of each compound...not in CC's but in mg. And also tell us how long you will be on each.

Hey mate

First taking prop and enth in a cycle is what alot of my body builder mates do around my city, alot of people at our gym also do it, shooting prop ed because it is needed to be shot ed.

and test enth about 4 times a week to boost the test in my body even more

Basically Its a high dose of test, but thats what we like to run, alot of test mixed with tren , gives me massive results.

Again the equipose is multi bottle 1ml shot, so going take 4ml a week. I have took this in past and got great hardness ,vascularity from taking this much in a cycle over about 12-14 weeks.

Ya but I mean mixing two AAS compounds into one shot wont make your gains any better or worse than if you were to seperate them. That I guarantee you. Also test E 4 times per week just seems random, also enth and prop are the same active compound simply with different esters atatched. So really you might as well just use more prop since you get more active compound in a shorter (lighter) ester anyways.
    Also Im not trying to be a prick here but I cant help you much, seems asthough you are already set on what you are gonna do so what can I say. Also I CLEARLY stated to run down your cycle in terms of MILLIGRAMS (mg) and not mL's of CC's. But you failed to do that. Do you even know how much EQ you are using? 4mL tells me nothing, I have seen EQ dosed from 100mg/mL up to 400mg/mL therefore you could be using 400mg each week up to 1600mg each week. Without breaking it down for us NO ONE can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ya but I mean mixing two AAS compounds into one shot wont make your gains any better or worse than if you were to seperate them. That I guarantee you. Also test E 4 times per week just seems random, also enth and prop are the same active compound simply with different esters atatched. So really you might as well just use more prop since you get more active compound in a shorter (lighter) ester anyways.
    Also Im not trying to be a prick here but I cant help you much, seems asthough you are already set on what you are gonna do so what can I say. Also I CLEARLY stated to run down your cycle in terms of MILLIGRAMS (mg) and not mL's of CC's. But you failed to do that. Do you even know how much EQ you are using? 4mL tells me nothing, I have seen EQ dosed from 100mg/mL up to 400mg/mL therefore you could be using 400mg each week up to 1600mg each week. Without breaking it down for us NO ONE can help you.
    Hey mate, sorry bout not making it clear

The reason I mix tren with prop or tren with sust as I did last cycle is because Ive always had to mix them in same barrel to stop any aching from the tren, if I jus shoot the tren it give me bad ache for couple days, so me and many other bodybuilders in my city always mix.

Now for the others I have talked to alot of people who took Prop and enth in same cycle, and those same people also tried just more prop and no enth, or more enth and no prop. and results they all got bigger alot bigger results from taking both tests in a cycle.

So I was thinking something like this , the reason behind taking so much of each, is what I have been told by many of my body builders friends, who are 40 plus years old and have won alot of competions all over england, they also have alot of experince with many cycles, so its what they have advised me to try for my next cycle

1-12 76 mg every day tren / 100mg prop every day
    1-12 400 mg a week of equipose that would be shooting it 4 times a week 100mg per 1ml
    1-12 1000 mg of test enth a week , its 250mg per 1ml
    I also plan d-bol oral 50mg a day

SO what do you think.

bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member
    wow, that sounds like a lot of test. Dont think you need that much at this stage. Where do you go after this?? 5g a week!!?? Its good your asking questions outside "your city". People in one general area tend to follow each other. Remember that AAS works different for everyone. Most people dont need that much test at your stage. You risk a chance of not recovering from 12 weeks of shutdown. You WILL be completely shut down. Think!!!

Alright man, glad y ou have it all laid out here now. So this is how I look at it from a general standpoint. Is it a good cycle, ya probably will be, do you need that much...probably not. See the thing is when you talk to pro's or even higher up amateaurs or people who have been around the sport for a long time they start to list cycles that they use. Well man you gotta realize that this is only your second cycle, using this dosing protocol is something I would suggest for a very advanced user. I myself have never even used that much test in a cycle.

Think of gear like alcohol, the first time you drink you are gonna be under the table from a few good shots, the more and more you drink the more alcohol you require to get to that same drunken stuper. Same for gear, the more you use it the more and more you seem to require to increase gains. So that being said, if you are using 1.7g of test each week in your second cycle just imagine how much you are gonna be running in your 5th and 6th cycles. You are going to build up a "tolerance" so to speak and your gains will slow and slow and slow to the point you ust keep upping the doses and soon you are on TRT.

The thing is bodybuilding by nature is a sport you get into because you want to BE BIG, the irony is that you want to be as big as possible as son as possible, BUT this out of any sport in this world requires the most work and dedication to get to that level. Building a great physique can take years and years. So I urge you from my experience around this board and with AAS myself to back off on the dose a little.
    Also you do seem to know some things about AAS so that is great, but you should consider the long ester of EQ and that it will require a good three weeks before it will clear from the blood at which point a good PCT would start. That being said I would run Test E one week past EQ, that way PCT will start two weeks after your last shot of Enth and you dont go that extra week with diminished test levels. It probably wont be a huge deal either way but may benefit you.
    AlsoI believe the reason your friends gained better off Enth is because it adds more water weight, this does two things...increases your size/weight and also helps to increase strength more than prop alone. But is it actually giving you better results when all is said and done, I doubt it.
    If you want my input this is what I would do with the same compounds you propose to use:

1-4 Prop 75mg ed
    1-13 Enth 500-600mg per week
    1-12 EQ 500mg per week
    11-15 D-bol 50mg ed

By utilizing Prop just at the beginning you will give yourself a good head start into the cycle, with that I dont think you also require d-bol there, but you could use d-bol as a bridge into PCT since you will be off AAS for 2 full weeks before you begin PCT and it will help keep strength and size up during that crucial time.

[QUOTE=C_Bino]

1-4 Prop 75mg ed
    1-13 Enth 500-600mg per week
    1-12 EQ 500mg per week
    11-15 D-bol 50mg ed

QUOTE]

I like that but doesn't he want to run tren ?

Personally I would run the Dbol for the first 5 weeks and run the Prop the last 5 weeks , because he's looking to harden up if I read correctly....

Tren whatever dose you feel comfortable with
    1-5 Dbol 60mgs/day
    1-13 Test E 800mgs/week
    1-12 EQ 800mgs/week
    11-15 Test Prop 100mgs/day

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    highly agree with c_bino

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    it kinda looks like my next cycle comin up

this is mine:
    1-4 Dbol 40mgs/day
    1-6 Tren 75mg/ed
    1-12 Test E 600mgs/week
    1-12 EQ 500mgs/week
    9-15 Winny 100mgs/day

i think my doses will get me the gains i want

Hellmas good point, forgot about tren . Thanks bro.
    I would run tren for the first 6-8 weeks at 75mg ed.

Thread Information