ithewitchfinder is offline New Member

Advise Please: Sust250, Deca w/ anavar or primo?

I am looking to run a cycle of Sust250 (500mg/wk) and Deca (400mgs/wk). I already know with the sust250 and the deca that I will be obtaining the size that I am looking for, however, I was wondering what would give me better results in the area of harder and more defined muscles. Should I add Anavar (50Mgs/day) or Primo(200mg/week)? If so, should it added towards the end of the cyle or utilized throughout the entire cycle?

Please advise. I'm 6'00", 210 lbs, 14% Bf, and diet is on check.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Masteron or winstrol instead.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i like var for strenght. primo @ 200mg ew is useless.

-rodge

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by ithewitchfinder
    I am looking to run a cycle of Sust250 (500mg/wk) and Deca (400mgs/wk). I already know with the sust250 and the deca that I will be obtaining the size that I am looking for, however, I was wondering what would give me better results in the area of harder and more defined muscles. Should I add Anavar (50Mgs/day) or Primo(200mg/week)? If so, should it added towards the end of the cyle or utilized throughout the entire cycle?

Please advise. I'm 6'00", 210 lbs, 14% Bf, and diet is on check.
    It would be alot easier to advice you if you would let us know how many cycles you have run,with what componds,at what does each compond was ran at and the length that you ran each compond for........All that broke out for each of your previous cycles....

My drug of choice for the end of a cycle is winny or prop....If you will answer the questions above and state how long you plan to run each compond that you have mentioned in this cycle I will try to help you further.....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    200MG of primo a week wont do a thing, so dont even consider taking it total waste of time and money,for the goals you have stated id stick with either anavar /winny/masteron

parraboy is offline New Member

Undecided.

Hi guys and girls i dont know if this is the rite place to ask but im considering on purchasing some gear on the net(name withheld)anyway here it is, its my 3rd cycle this year previous was cycle 1 went for 9weeks PROPERNATE and ENATHATE great results.Cycle 2 STANAZOZOL,PROPERNATE and ENATHATE not seeing the best gains still on it week5,very painful.For next cycle would start January ill like to get DECA DURABOLIN 100MG 1ML VIAL-organon karachi,or SUSTANON 250MG 1ML-organon karachi/nile(which ones better) or TESTOVOIRON TEST ENATHATE 250MG 1ML VIAL schering greece.If some1 can help me in which ones 2 take itll be great.

Thread Information