BigHuman is offline Associate Member

Have I got a Fake Test Prop!!!

Hey.

So I picked up my prop last night from my mates house and did my first jab today.
    Just posted on another thread about it and someone thinks the prop could be a fake
    Now first thing is it comes in a multi bottle, with Testosterone Propionate across it in big letters.
    Below it says 100mg per 1ml, then below that 10mg Multiple Dose Vial.
    At the top of the bottle in smaller letters it says Viramone.
    on the side in very small letters it says " Genuine Anabolic Steriods made by Changchun Generics, China and then goes on to say how the use of
    steriods will increase muscle mass and all that.
    the bottle also has a genuine authentic gold sticker on it, like a hologram, and a few other little things.
    It also came in the box with instructions, My mate who sells me my gear is a famous pro body builder here in my city, and is known for not selling bad gear.
    So it would be a first if it was a fake, ive sent him a text asking him, he says he has used this before for competions and nothing to worry about.

Anyone come across this prop or can say from what i have written if it sounds like the real deal or not
    I am only worried because some guy on here another thread said it sounded fishy because the name Viramone he thought did not do mutli bottles.
    Any help would be great

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    real viramone does not come like this, however there is nothing to stop a UGL from using the viramone name to make there product sound authentic/good. If you are sure the source is legit then go for it. Please edit UGL name from post.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    real viramone does not come like this, however there is nothing to stop a UGL from using the viramone name to make there product sound authentic/good. If you are sure the source is legit then go for it. Please edit UGL name from post.
    Its all good he has showen me some lab reports, and it is generic gear done in a lab 2 be sold especialy for b-builders on the black market, hence why it is so cheap, def not fake as he has used it for comps and this guy is a big pro here in my city.

so dont think ive got anything to worry bout.

why do i have to edit UGL name from post

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHuman
    Its all good he has showen me some lab reports, and it is generic gear done in a lab 2 be sold especialy for b-builders on the black market, hence why it is so cheap, def not fake as he has used it for comps and this guy is a big pro here in my city.

Cuz if you dont do it....somebody else will...

LPR.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    Cuz if you dont do it....somebody else will...

LPR.
    Sorry for sounding dumb, im never on here and dont understand all the abrevations, but what is this ugl , you talking about where i have listed the name of the company or something?

UGL is Underground lab

Your gear is probably fine mate, it just isnt made by the British lab which used to produce the 100mg/2ml amps of prop. Sounds like a UGL cashing in on the closure of the Viromone lab. If it hurts then you can safely say that it is prop but not made by Viromone as thier stuff was painless.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    UGL is Underground lab

Your gear is probably fine mate, it just isnt made by the British lab which used to produce the 100mg/2ml amps of prop. Sounds like a UGL cashing in on the closure of the Viromone lab. If it hurts then you can safely say that it is prop but not made by Viromone as thier stuff was painless.
    I injected my left delt with this 1ml prop mixed with 1ml tren this morning.

It is sore a little now, like ive got a dead shoulder but nothing really bad.

So that means it is prop as it hurts a bit, mind you the tren i use normaly gives me aches after i shoot it also.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHuman

It is against board rules to post UGL names. If you post name authorities can just google it and find references to it. You can post a pic, just not the name.

Thread Information