BigSwol is offline Associate Member

Need opinions on second cycle?

Dont know if I posted my proposed 2nd cycle on here or not, but need some opinions. Here is what I was gonna run.

Weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg
    Weeks 1-14 test cyp 400mg ew
    Weeks 1-13 eq400mg ew
    Weeks 1-pct hcg 250iu's ev 4th day
    Weeks 1-pct aromasin 25mg ed

I was thinking of adding a fast acting compound for weeks 13-16 such as mast or winney, but do you think I really need it since its only my 2nd cycle. Or would it be a good idea to help solidify gains and keep anabolic right up to pct?

Also I know my pct looks a little out of wack, but I've done the nolva/clomid protocol in the past and didn't really notice too much. Any suggestions here?

Let me know what ya think?

BigSwol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwol
    Dont know if I posted my proposed 2nd cycle on here or not, but need some opinions. Here is what I was gonna run.

Weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg
    Weeks 1-14 test cyp 400mg ew
    Weeks 1-13 eq400mg ew
    Weeks 1-pct hcg 250iu's ev 4th day
    Weeks 1-pct aromasin 25mg ed

I was thinking of adding a fast acting compound for weeks 13-16 such as mast or winney, but do you think I really need it since its only my 2nd cycle. Or would it be a good idea to help solidify gains and keep anabolic right up to pct?

Also I know my pct looks a little out of wack, but I've done the nolva/clomid protocol in the past and didn't really notice too much. Any suggestions here?

Let me know what ya think?

BigSwol
    OK no one replied so I will. Small dosages of test so if your stuck on using hcg during I would lower it to 100iu's every 4th day. I would add L-dex to pct and run hcg 1000iu's eod, using a total of 10000iu's total.

Just an idea here, but what do ya think of running the test cyp at 600mg ew? I was going too originally but thought I might be over doing it. Although I ran 500mg ew of test enan for my first cycle.

BigSwol

BG
    Just an idea here, but what do ya think of running the test cyp at 600mg ew? I was going too originally but thought I might be over doing it. Although I ran 500mg ew of test enan for my first cycle.

BigSwol
    No thats fine, try 600 if you like.

I figure it may lead to more positive results, my first cycle was a little dissapointing only yielding 15lbs, not the 20-30, hear everyone brag about. So I'll bump it to 600mg of test ew, and keep the rest, consistant. What about a fast acting compound at the end to stay anabolic right up to pct?

Also wouldn't the aromasin being used in pct do the same as the l-dex or a dex?

BigSwol

BG
    Also wouldn't the aromasin being used in pct do the same as the l-dex or a dex?

BigSwol
    It works well with the hcg , l-dex has been found to raise natural test levels considerably.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I like the cycle why not run winny form 10-16.

Sorry it took me so long to post back, I was considering adding masteron to the end of cycle, but thought I was getting too carried away. I've heard winney is harsh on the liver, or is it harsh on lipid's something like that. Any truth here?

Let me know, but I thought test, eq and dbol would be a good combo for a second cycle.

BigSwol

Thread Information