jckei is offline New Member

Dianabol in first cycle, day 4 - dont feel shit

Running my first cycle atm. This is day 4 of my cycle looking like this:

Week 1-11 400 mg test cyp EW
    Week 1-5 30mg dianabol ED

I dont feel any more bloated than usuall. Actually I dont feel any difference from before I started the cycle at all.
    I am splittning the dbol during the day, 10mg each time.
    Its the blue hearts 10mg's from im using.

Is there any need to be afraid im using fakes yet.. just cause im not getting bloated?

T Bone06 is offline New Member
    Dude, it's only day 4. Give it some time. That's actually a pretty low dosage of D-bol. I've never been bloated on that level of D-bol. Give it a couple weeks to kick in and you will start to feel stronger.

T Bone

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone06
    Dude, it's only day 4. Give it some time. That's actually a pretty low dosage of D-bol. I've never been bloated on that level of D-bol. Give it a couple weeks to kick in and you will start to feel stronger.

T Bone
    Ok thx, made me a bit calmer. I thought you should feel something from day 1...

Made me wonder cause the stuff is 99% legit (Well, u can never be 100%).

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jckei
    Ok thx, made me a bit calmer. I thought you should feel something from day 1...

Made me wonder cause the stuff is 99% legit (Well, u can never be 100%).
    Get them tested you can be 100%. Like said above , give some more time, they maybe underdosed, may not hurt to bump up to 40.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    why 11 weeks? you should just do the test by itself to see what kind of gains you can get from it....save the dbol for second cycle.....I hope you have some AI's on hand cause dbol aromatizes very easily

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do youself a favour mate and read the rules,no ugls are openly allowed to be posted on this site............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

as for fakes,the certainn ugl you are talking about were shutdown a while ago as far as i am aware,rumours are they have started back up again but i have also heard that they are being run by counterfitters so who really knows....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

briancb1 is offline Member
    If 30mgs of Dbol is a low dose, what is a regular dose, and what is a high dose?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    as for fakes,the certainn ugl you are talking about were shutdown a while ago as far as i am aware,rumours are they have started back up again but i have also heard that they are being run by counterfitters so who really knows....................
    Nice.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone06

T Bone
    I wouldnt say that 30mgs is a low dose,its a normal dose but day 4 is a bit to early wait, it can take weeks for some people before it kicks in 100%

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    personally I use 50mg 5 days a week and it has allways taken me at least 5 weeks to start seeing any real progress.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Bump it up to 50 IMO. If you dont feel shit then, you have problems. Give it at least a week.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    If 30mgs of Dbol is a low dose, what is a regular dose, and what is a high dose?
    im on 50mgs in my first cycle and runnin it 5-6 weeks. with test at 500mg a week and arimidex at .5mg a day

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    i ran dbols @ 40mg for a week then on week 2 bumped it to 50mg....started feeling it on the 2nd week

IMO, bump it to 40mg split throughout the day, and give it 2 solid weeks....u should start feeling some strength gains....i def did

Rye_guy is offline Member
    yeah, I recall reading that Dbol can take more than a week to kick in. I persoanally havent run it lower than 40 mg a day either, like stated above, try bumpin it up a notch. BAM!

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    50-60 ED would be nicey nice

MasterShake is offline Member
    Bro, you don't need to bump any dosages up yet. at around two weeks you should be feeling the full effects, then you can adjust dosages if YOU feel you need to. Don't take any one elses word for it...

pigrond is offline Member
    im using dbol at 30mg but i take mine all at once 3 hrs before workout when i hit the bar im freaking ready to lift im also on a 5 test blend at 275 e3d and using anti est after this week #6 ill switch to decca at 400 mg and stop the dbol and the test will be doubled i have gained about 22 lbs using dbol and test only
    but it took 5 weeks and alot of weight gainer and protien shakes

i still use only 30mg dbol ed when i use the stuff n i still get wat i want outta that dosage...........

I can verify that the blue hearts 10mg, "Danabol" is legit. So the rumors about the named lab producing fakes is false.

Feeling a hell of a boost. Took 6-7 days to kick in. Bumped up the dosage to 40mg ED yesterday.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    The blue hearts were discontuined a new company now makes them, what does the bottle look like?? I have seen fakes of these...

I dont understand why some of u guys consider that company a UG lab. They sell medinces in farmacies all over this country. They have an adress and contact information, you can visit them, call them just like any other company.

What is that makes them a underground lab? No, really I dont know.. Tell me.

tbjake34
    The bottle looks like this:

http://www.steroidportal.com/imgprep/cypionax-.jpg

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jckei
    I can verify that the blue hearts 10mg, "Danabol" is legit. So the rumors about the named lab producing fakes is false.

Feeling a hell of a boost. Took 6-7 days to kick in. Bumped up the dosage to 40mg ED yesterday.
    The blue hearts are really good if there not fake.. I dont think there are many of them left floating around. I tryed to get some from my source but he said they were discontinued...

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34
    The blue hearts are really good if there not fake.. I dont think there are many of them left floating around. I tryed to get some from my source but he said they were discontinued...
    Allright guess im lucky then Ive gained 10 pounds in water and glycogen(uh, spelling?) so far. And my diet hasent been that great, due to food poisoning I have not been at kcal + more than half of the days.

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member
    give it another couple days you'll be fine

Thread Information