Crissp is offline New Member

Deca on its own?

Hi ... I want to take Deca on its own?

I have not used steroids before, I am not a body builder, I am a rugby player and I am looking at getting some extra edge from doing a course or 2.

After researching I am looking at Deca, due to its low side effects.

I came across a couple sites which mentioned DecaDick, but these are only in threads from passed forums. The actual websites with detailed info. on Deca dont mention the impotence issue.

To combat the impotence a few people suggested combining the Deca with Test. Side Effects are a main issue for me and by combining the Test with the Deca I would be taking on the Test side effects too. Also I am balding on the temples and thats why Deca is also my first choice, and why i dont want to go near the Test. I am currently taking a herbal supplement called "saw palleto" that works similar to Propecia, blocking DHT.

I am probably going to do a low dose of deca 200/400 per week. And only 1 or 2 courses and then going back to natural supplements due to drug testing within the sport.

- Can I do the Deca on its own at this low dose without decadick side effects?
    - What do I defiently need to take with the Deca i.e: Clomid etc. and at what times throughout the course?
    - Is the impotence reversible after stopping the course?

Thanks, I would appreciate any advice you guys have to offer ...

beuno is offline Junior Member
    omg dude do more reasearch... IMO I don't like deca just based on my stupid friends' taht didn't do their research.

PS. From experience (my mates not I) a DECA only cycle will mean bloat, gyno, ageing, and if you are very unlucky impotence which is permenant in most cases.

I hope you get some help in here with maybe other suggestions

Thanks man ... Appreciate it ... What course might you suggest, and once again not looking at BodyBuilding results.

beuno is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissp
    Thanks man ... Appreciate it ... What course might you suggest, and once again not looking at BodyBuilding results.
    I'm not one to ask about cycles brudda... I never have taken them, but my doc/mate uses them and so did a mate of mine who was 'mr natural' bit of a joke.

What you should do is type in your stats, your diet, and your goals, how long you've been training and why you want to take AS. Wait for some helpful chap to give you a cycle.

Keep an open mind, because some might not even suggest deca . Some might just say "do your research"

If they say that, go to educational forum and look for suggested cycles in there - then research the different cycles on your own and pick what you think will work for you. Then come back, and you might just win some hearts

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    You can never go wrong with
    a test only first cycle...IMO

will look into that ... thanks mate

Tesla is offline Member
    Deca will shut you down hard. I wouldn't recommend a deca only cycle.

one8nine is offline Banned
    if you are looking for something sport specific you may want to look into halo (halotestin or halotestex)
    also if testing is an issue then you should avoid deca all together it could be detected 18 months after an injection. npp is a form of "deca" which is faster acting and has a much shorter detection time.

Quote Originally Posted by beuno
    PS. From experience (my mates not I) a DECA only cycle will mean bloat, gyno, ageing, and if you are very unlucky impotence which is permenant in most cases.

Ageing ???

THe same side effects can be said for test...except gyno and bloat much more likely to happen from test aswell.

But yeah A first run MOST OF THE TIME should be with test.

oh yeah i forgot to add
    if you are not ready for side effects you are not ready for this game. you will have side effects, no matter what route your choose. then you have pct to deal with and different side effects there. theres no way around it.

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    Hi ... I want to take Deca on its own?

I have not used steroids before, I am not a body builder, I am a rugby player and I am looking at getting some extra edge from doing a course or 2.

After researching I am looking at Deca, due to its low side effects.

I came across a couple sites which mentioned DecaDick, but these are only in threads from passed forums. The actual websites with detailed info. on Deca dont mention the impotence issue.

To combat the impotence a few people suggested combining the Deca with Test. Side Effects are a main issue for me and by combining the Test with the Deca I would be taking on the Test side effects too. Also I am balding on the temples and thats why Deca is also my first choice, and why i dont want to go near the Test. I am currently taking a herbal supplement called "saw palleto" that works similar to Propecia, blocking DHT.

I am probably going to do a low dose of deca 200/400 per week. And only 1 or 2 courses and then going back to natural supplements due to drug testing within the sport.

- Can I do the Deca on its own at this low dose without decadick side effects?
    - What do I defiently need to take with the Deca i.e: Clomid etc. and at what times throughout the course?
    - Is the impotence reversible after stopping the course?

Thanks, I would appreciate any advice you guys have to offer ...

Keep researching, deca only cycles can put your pecker down for months. Plus it will stay in your system for 18 months. Do dome more research and you'll find a test only cycle would be best for you, at least with your first go.

Quote Originally Posted by body_by_donuts
    Keep researching, deca only cycles can put your pecker down for months. Plus it will stay in your system for 18 months. Do dome more research and you'll find a test only cycle would be best for you, at least with your first go.
    he has obviously put his time in on what you call "research" but now hes here to talk about it. theres only so much you can get from articles and it seems hes gotten enough of it to come and talk about the compounds and find out what we think. im not trying to be rude but i just cant see how you can tell him to go do research at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    he has obviously put his time in on what you call "research" but now hes here to talk about it. theres only so much you can get from articles and it seems hes gotten enough of it to come and talk about the compounds and find out what we think. im not trying to be rude but i just cant see how you can tell him to go do research at this point.

Oh he has alot to learn still......

Thanks everyone ... and thanks one8nine, it is very difficult to get info. as I have pulled up so much data online, its all very much the same but doesent answer my questions ... Online articles etc on Deca make it sound excellent with minimal side effects but I am finding out thats not so... And it seems everyones opionion is different to the next persons ... From what I have got is that if I am going to do Deca to make sure and do it with the Test ... Should i just do the test alone then, main side effect with the Test that I am concrened with is speeding up of any balding ... Thanks again to everyone, i appreciate your time ...

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    That's why I said "do some more research", your right he would not of had the info on deca if he did not studied it. A quick "deca only" in the search function would of given him more info to weigh out the pros and cons. That's why I did not blast him with negative remarks, just a few cons and what every new person should hear; do more and more research.

Thanks everyone ... and thanks one8nine, it is very difficult to get info. as I have pulled up so much data online, its all very much the same but doesent answer my questions ... Online articles etc on Deca make it sound excellent with minimal side effects but I am finding out thats not so... And it seems everyones opionion is different to the next persons ... From what I have got is that if I am going to do Deca to make sure and do it with the Test ... Should i just do the test alone then, main side effect with the Test that I am concrened with is speeding up of any balding ... Thanks again to everyone, i appreciate your time ...
    Let us know what your age, weight, height, and BF% is. Do you just play sports and are mild in the gym?

Lay this info out and your goals and alot of Vet's will get you to a good starting point.

Welcome to AR and keep reading bro.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Crissp- You where right. Deca is the only steroid that want hurt your hair if you are prone to hairloss. Because deca gets converted to DHN thrue the 5AR, which is a much milder androgen than Nadrolone is. If going this route cabergoline will help with libido from deca, since it lowers prolactin levels.

However, Test+ DHT blocker, shoudnt be to bad on your hair either. And testosterone is a much more effective anabolic than deca...

Rye_guy is offline Member
    yeah man, dont do a deca only!

a good first cycle, as always, test only! deca will more than likely shut you down and shouldnt be run on its own. reasearch more and make an educated decision. we dont want to see you get hurt here because you havent done your research.

also it would help us a bit more if you post your stats, age, weight and what not in your profile...

thanks mate,
    wish you luck with your research!

maybe even just try

Quote Originally Posted by Rye_guy
    yeah man, dont do a deca only!

a good first cycle, as always, test only! deca will more than likely shut you down and shouldnt be run on its own. reasearch more and make an educated decision. we dont want to see you get hurt here because you havent done your research.
    also it would help us a bit more if you post your stats, age, weight and what not in your profile...

thanks mate,
    wish you luck with your research!

maybe even just try

Test shuts you down as well.

Thanks Guys, appreciate all the help ... Am gonna look into it a bit more and get back to you when I am on the right track !!!

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    the first cycle should really be test,maybe with a dht blocker to minimize some of the sides.

personally im doing research on deca myself,im thinking of running a deca only cycle with continual hcg dose,which should keep my natural test circulating.if not im gonna have some test on hand anyway.

i love test but not willing to turn into a bold chimp yet.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Test shuts you down as well.

Stop teasing

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Stop teasing

I like reading newbie posts. By how this forum is, they act like deca is da devil.

Example of New member post...
    It shuts you down, run test it wont, ur dick will never work, u will never recover, ull go blind and ur balls will shrink into non excistence.......

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

I like reading newbie posts. By how this forum is, they act like deca is da devil.

Example of New member post...
    It shuts you down, run test it wont, ur dick will never work, u will never recover, ull go blind and ur balls will shrink into non excistence.......

Thread Information