speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Letro Nolva together

I was running:

100mg Drol ED stacked along with My 900mg test E.

I was still getting puffys nips at 2.5mg of Lions Letro, I took 40mg of Nolva last night and will continue it unless it is going to cause me sides running them together, it's extremley important to me not to have puffy nips as i'm doing modeling. I don't understand why the Letro was not taking care of it, but will Nolva and Letro together cause any bad sides, thanks. I know the Nolva is dosed correctly but i'm not so sure about the Letro.

Question is: Will nolva and Letro together cause side effects, or do anything harmful, i'm not worried about the impact of nolva on vision, more so them being used together. I realize that Letro should not require Nolva too but it was not getting the job done.

Speed.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used letro and nolva together, its no problem.

Ime sure most people will disagree with me, but I belive Drol have progestin activity. Which can also give gyno problems yust like estrogen. You might want to try cabergoline as well, to reduce prolactin levels.

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    Novaldex reduses the effects of your letro, you also don't need to take such a high dose of novaldex. Use Exemestane also known as Aromsian. You can use this instead of letro , the novaldex will not effect the exemestane and it also is better on your lipds . Use 25 mgs exemestane Every day and 10 to 20 mgs of novaldex ED. Letro can cause the puffy nipples if not used properly, you must tapper the dose down over 2-3 weeks then come off. Letro is very powerful and makes your body produce its own test which can cause gyno. use your letro the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator2
    Novaldex reduses the effects of your letro, you also don't need to take such a high dose of novaldex. Use Exemestane also known as Aromsian. You can use this instead of letro , the novaldex will not effect the exemestane and it also is better on your lipds . Use 25 mgs exemestane Every day and 10 to 20 mgs of novaldex ED. Letro can cause the puffy nipples if not used properly, you must tapper the dose down over 2-3 weeks then come off. Letro is very powerful and makes your body produce its own test which can cause gyno. use your letro the right way.
    The problem however is that Letro on its own doesnt always do the job. I know the profile here says that it makes estrogen un-detecable, but that isnt always the case.

Ime between cycles now and using letro(1.25 mg ed) to increase my natty testosterone levels , and estrogen was only 68-70% lower than normal. And this was with no steroids at all. If he uses nolva, he will block the E-recepter in breast tissue as well.

Even if Nolva decreses the effect of letro somewhat, nolva+letro is still more effective for preventing gyno than anything else imho.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    The problem however is that Letro on its own doesnt always do the job. I know the profile here says that it makes estrogen un-detecable, but that isnt always the case.

Ime between cycles now and using letro(1.25 mg ed) to increase my natty testosterone levels , and estrogen was only 68-70% lower than normal. And this was with no steroids at all. If he uses nolva, he will block the E-recepter in breast tissue as well.

Even if Nolva decreses the effect of letro somewhat, nolva+letro is still more effective for preventing gyno than anything else imho.
    Good stuff bro. This is what I have always said. I run letro and nolva in PCT, people say oh but nolva decreases the letro. Ok...so what? So its not like it makes it completely useless and you only require a small amount to be beneficial anyways so what does it matter. And ok so say it decreases it, Ill take a little more letro, no skin off my back.

People are too much into parroting around here, I mean who has actually run them together and had a noticeable problem. I bet almost no one.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Good stuff bro. This is what I have always said. I run letro and nolva in PCT, people say oh but nolva decreases the letro. Ok...so what? So its not like it makes it completely useless and you only require a small amount to be beneficial anyways so what does it matter. And ok so say it decreases it, Ill take a little more letro, no skin off my back.

People are too much into parroting around here, I mean who has actually run them together and had a noticeable problem. I bet almost no one.
    And Letro is so effective in PCT. My testosterone levels multiplied 3x at 2.5 mg ed. At 1.25 my testosterone levels are 2,5 higher than normal, according to my blood-work

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I will be running letro nolva pct.

What do you guys feel a good dosage for the nolva would be, accompanied by 2.5mg of Letro ED until I see regression of the puffyness.

Speed.

bump for question.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    10-20mg nolva is all you need. You prolly dont even need 2.5mg letro either.

Thread Information