mpatterson21 is offline New Member

Itching in glute

Im 24 220 and have around 14% body fat. I have done a couple cycles before but just now started my new cycle. I'm doing 500 deca and 750 test c... the problem is after the first poke i was fine so couple days roll around and time for the next... this one was fine too nothing out of the ordinary... ok that was last monday and lastnight my ass started itching like none other... now it's itching its red and has a spot about the size of my hand....... the 3rd injection was fine as well..... does anybody know whats up with this and what i should do.. thanks

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mpatterson21
    Im 24 220 and have around 14% body fat. I have done a couple cycles before but just now started my new cycle. I'm doing 500 deca and 750 test c... the problem is after the first poke i was fine so couple days roll around and time for the next... this one was fine too nothing out of the ordinary... ok that was last monday and lastnight my ass started itching like none other... now it's itching its red and has a spot about the size of my hand....... the 3rd injection was fine as well..... does anybody know whats up with this and what i should do.. thanks
    Do you keep injecting in the same spot ? It sounds like it from your text, if you are thats a

No i've done right glute left glute, left quad and the left glute is the one thats givin me the problems right now

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mpatterson21
    No i've done right glute left glute, left quad and the left glute is the one thats givin me the problems right now
    Give it a few days and skip that muscle in the rotation and see how it turns out.

Alright the quad injection i did last thursday is starting to look a lil like my left glute now.... it looks like a big rash and feels like one too....im curious because i've used the same stuff on my previous cycles and it didn't do any of this

huee is offline New Member
    could be cellulitis- what size pin did you use?

23 g 1 1/2 inch, i basically have it now on every spot ive injected in except my right glute and it was my first injection

By my injection spots breaking out and itching could that mean that this gear is fake? or is it going to take some gettin used to since i havent cycled in a year

any info will be appreciated gents

Thread Information