Thread: Old Mexico????

wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member

Old Mexico????

Anyone Herd Anything On Mexico Since They Went Down?they Back Up Yet? Was Gonna Take A Ride Down But Not Sure Whats Goin On Now Down There?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, I wouldn't fvck with mex gear if it was the last source on earth.

Me N About 10 Guys Been For Years Now Off N On, Just Wondering If Any One Has Herd If There Back Up Again. We Never Had Any Probs Just Low Doses Sometimes.

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    Well I live here in phoenix and Mexico is a short drive. I know all about who, what, where and how to avoid the junk. There is plenty of good stuff depending many factors like money you have to spend, where you live ect. There is plenty of human grade but most places don’t carry enough. They can order all that you want you just got to let them know. But it is expensive for human grade. The vet stuff is where the problem is. I personally use a specific brand of vet. All you do is go to the manufactures website or get with the vet guy and find the distributors of that product. That will kill the risk for buying fake. But now you got to deal with a little under dosing or a little dirty. But the price is right. Getting it across the boarder is in fact the easiest part. Let me know if you need any information and ill help you figure it out.

i used to go to mexicali for qv........how bout you?

ishot2pac69 is offline New Member
    I went on a cruise to mex, i got this human grade stuff called testoprim (50mg prop 200 test e) It hurt like a bitch and i only got about .8cc from each amp. Good results though, may have been from the decanon i was taking(100mg phenprop 200mgdeca). I wouldn't try it any more though, it hurts too bad

odix is offline Member
    thats what im on, testoprim-d. i got the test400 too.

pimptastic is offline Junior Member
    i just got some qv deca 300 in tj 2 weeks ago and i got some qv sus250 for my roommate. it seems ok but maybe a little under dosed. i replaced some other stuff with the qv because i wasnt to sure about the original deca i got from my source. it gave me huge lumps in my glutes at the injection point after 2 injections each side. i have also seen that testoprim stuff at every place i went in rosarito. i heard its good but like the post above i heard it hurts like hell

IFR
    Let me tell you about testoprim-d. That stuff would make me sick as a dog, but it is the best stuff I have ever used. I used it for about 4 years and all you do is mix it with something else. I would draw up 2 ml's and one mil d-bol or whatever. That takes off the edge real good and I wasnt sick or swollen after that.

pimptastic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IFR
    Let me tell you about testoprim-d. That stuff would make me sick as a dog, but it is the best stuff I have ever used. I used it for about 4 years and all you do is mix it with something else. I would draw up 2 ml's and one mil d-bol or whatever. That takes off the edge real good and I wasnt sick or swollen after that.

hey ifr im kinda new to this and ive wondered bout something. are you saying you mixed testoprim and d-bol in the same dart and shot them together. is that something you can do. i wasnt sure if you could so i never tried it. help me out with this. could i shoot deca and sus250 in the same shot.

IFR
    thats exactly what I do. If not I get sick as a dog. By friend dose not get sick so it is just me I guess.

Thread Information