Thread: abcess info

odix is offline Member

abcess info

How and when do you tell a difference between an abcess & infection? How many days post injection til you can tell ?

goose is offline Banned
    They are linked.An abscess is a collection of pus that has accumulated in a cavity formed by the tissue on the basis of an infectious process (usually caused by bacteria or parasites) this is why it`s best to take a jab after shower!! or other foreign materials (e.g. splinters or dirt). It is a defensive reaction of the tissue to prevent the spread of infectious materials to other parts of the body.You can even get an abscess AFTER you stop injecting!!!!

So the moral of the story is when you have had sex with your woman,hit the shower then hit the injection.....

The organisms or foreign materials that gain access to a part of tissue kill the local cells, release toxins and trigger an inflammatory response by drawing huge amounts of white blood cells to the area and increasing the regional blood flow. The final structure of the abscess is an abscess wall that is formed by the adjacent healthy cells in an attempt to build a barrier around the pus that limits the infected material from neighboring structures

odix is offline Member
    my ass ****in hurts <-- i know thats an infection, so im taking amox. since taking the amox, the redness, hotness, and pain from it have gone down, however there is a small lump under the skin, which i can grab between two fingers, and right now i feel like shit, mainly a headache, chills, and malaise. My question is, when will i know if my infection has caused an abscess?

Thread Information