Jerzesown is offline New Member

test help..... plz

Hey hows it goin folks.. well this is a wired question.. i just started test about two weeks ago.. its the 250 ml amp bottles. so 1 cc a week. every friday i do it. ive been eating only chicken and eggs and all the good stuff. my question is im only seeing a little bit increse in strength. when will i see a big change how long.?????? is it also bad to do this.. before every work out i am useing superpump250. and then post work out cell mass.. should i stop these becuse there is crenitine in it? any help would help. im new to this all.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzesown
    Hey hows it goin folks.. well this is a wired question.. i just started test about two weeks ago.. its the 250 ml amp bottles. so 1 cc a week. every friday i do it. ive been eating only chicken and eggs and all the good stuff. my question is im only seeing a little bit increse in strength. when will i see a big change how long.?????? is it also bad to do this.. before every work out i am useing superpump250. and then post work out cell mass.. should i stop these becuse there is crenitine in it? any help would help. im new to this all.
    Post stats... I think your wastin your time with only 250 mgs a week, but thats my opinion.. And your only two weeks in, its gonna take more time than that, anywhere from 5 to 8 weeks, give or take a couple of weeks, try twice a week mon and thur 250 each shot, as far as sup's go i only use protien powder .. you will get more input here im sure...

i could post a pic of how i look now and may someone could tell me what i should be eating.. or uping the dose? becuse i have been having a lot of people tell me diffrent stuff on what to do.. for exmpll.. two weeks ago i could only put up 75 pound dumbells each on the bench. now i am at maxin out at 90 pound dumbells.. im just realy confused i dont noe if i should stop the cycle or what

dabularach is offline Junior Member
    First off,What kind of test are you doing.I will assume it is test e or test c.You should probably be doing 2 amps a week not 1.On my test cycle I didnt start seeing real strength until almost 3 weeks.What are you doing for pct?As far as the other stuff you are taking I would probably take it after the cycle is over.One more question-How long are you going to run test for.I only have one cycle under my belt but I would think it would be a waste to run any less than 12 weeks.

i could post a pic of how i look now and may someone could tell me what i should be eating.. or uping the dose? becuse i have been having a lot of people tell me diffrent stuff on what to do.. for exmpll.. two weeks ago i could only put up 75 pound dumbells each on the bench. now i am at maxin out at 90 pound dumbells.. im just realy confused i dont noe if i should stop the cycle or what
    There is also a diet forum, you will get everything you need here...

well this is gonna sound shitty.. but my friend who i got it from. got locked up last week . for some dumb shit.. so i only was able to get 8 cc. total wich the bottles have two ccs in the amp.. if i read them rite it says 250 ml a cc i think. and im not shure if it is c or e. but it says "testonrone" (cant spell sorrY) Elmu if im correct. so pretty much im kinda shit outa luck. but i was going to use this up and switch up to deka 300. for a cylce becuse i cant get ahold of the test no more...

Check this out.It outlines basic cycles Cycles for the Newbie

thank u for your help guys.. if u have any other info i should noe just shott it at me..

If you are not sure on what your taking you should probably stop until you are more educated on this subject.I thought I knew enough about my cycle so I did it but when I came off I did a nolva only pct and had gyno issues.I had to take letro for 2.5 months to reverse the effects and I am considered lucky that it worked for me.Im not trying to lecture just passing on the info as others have done for me.

well this is gonna sound shitty.. but my friend who i got it from. got locked up last week . for some dumb shit.. so i only was able to get 8 cc. total wich the bottles have two ccs in the amp.. if i read them rite it says 250 ml a cc i think. and im not shure if it is c or e. but it says "testonrone" (cant spell sorrY) Elmu if im correct. so pretty much im kinda shit outa luck. but i was going to use this up and switch up to deka 300. for a cylce becuse i cant get ahold of the test no more...
    First post a pic in the pic forum of your gear, then we can tell if its 2 cc per amp, if it is you have enough for 4 weeks if you ran it at 500 a week, imo a total waste of time, if you just continued at 250 for 8 weeks you never know, im sure its gonna help a little.. Dont run Deca after your done, Deca only cycles are not really the best idea, and just by sayin you want to run Deca after the amp's are done is tellin me you are no way ready to cycle, you really need to research more.. Dont rush, your body is not a toy to fvck around with, keep askin questions, and doin research, nobody here want to see you hurt yourself..

Ok just did a search on that and its cyponate, dosed at 250 AN AMP not 250 per ml, i would still post a pic in the pic forum to make sure its real...

okay well. i will take some pics tonight. if i can find my digi.. but i have one more question.. so i shouldnt take decka alone? should i just try to stay on the test.. im confused rite now.. the kid who i got this from said i would be fine on just a cycle of decka. but when im geting off the cyle i will need a post cycle.. i for got what it was called. im not good with memory.

the reason i was saying to switch to decka is becuse i herd alot about it saying it is great and this and that.. so if it is not a good idea i wont. what do you think would be a good idea for me?

Quote Originally Posted by dabularach
    If you are not sure on what your taking you should probably stop until you are more educated on this subject.I thought I knew enough about my cycle so I did it but when I came off I did a nolva only pct and had gyno issues.I had to take letro for 2.5 months to reverse the effects and I am considered lucky that it worked for me.Im not trying to lecture just passing on the info as others have done for me.
    OKAY i dont mean to sound dumb back track this for me. when i come off say i dont take the pct or nolva what would be the affects.. also i read about nolva and pct and gyno. but i dont realy understand it verry well. how do these help?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    IMO opinion bro - stop what you are doing and answer all of these questions prior to any gear usage.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    OKAY i dont mean to sound dumb back track this for me. when i come off say i dont take the pct or nolva what would be the affects.. also i read about nolva and pct and gyno. but i dont realy understand it verry well. how do these help?
    dude - dont think people r ganna reply 2 ya thread - you obviously dont have a clue what ya doin n shouldnt even b touching roids without research and understanding what ya doing.......

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    run this at the 250mg/week and then take time off. my first cycle was 250mg/week for 8 weeks and I saw results. about 30 lbs on bench. next time, post q's and get everything sorted out before you start. much better results that way

I've never done pct. I experience negative mood swings for about a week and then I'm back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git
    dude - dont think people r ganna reply 2 ya thread - you obviously dont have a clue what ya doin n shouldnt even b touching roids without research and understanding what ya doing.......
    mybad man..

any way can u tell me if u guys think this site is real???
    Last edited by Jerzesown; 10-31-2006 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    run this at the 250mg/week and then take time off. my first cycle was 250mg/week for 8 weeks and I saw results. about 30 lbs on bench. next time, post q's and get everything sorted out before you start. much better results that way
    thanks for help bro. okay sounds good. ill just finsh this up. but would i be fine after the 8 weeks are up and i dont do any post cycle.?

hey edit that link out. no sources

thanks for help bro. okay sounds good. ill just finsh this up. but would i be fine after the 8 weeks are up and i dont do any post cycle.?
    no one knows for sure. all I can say is that I have never done pct and the negative sides I get are bad mood swings, for about a week, and loss of some gains

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    IMO opinion bro - stop what you are doing and answer all of these questions prior to any gear usage.
    +1.

Dude, you need to quit everything and get your mind right. Go to the PCT forum and read all the sticky's at the top of the list. Go to the Profiles forum and look up Test Cyp and read it's profile, same for Deca . You're getting bogus info from the "kid that sold it to you" and you're gonna wind up getting hurt or screwing up your body so bad it'll take you 6 months just to get back to where you are right now. I'm not trying to be a dick but what has happened in this thread up to now is you've asked the same question until you've gotten the answer YOU want and then responded positively to it. Mkrulic has told you "ok, go ahead with 250/week for 8 weeks" and now you're all about continuing regardless of what everyone else has already told you. Are you here for answers or to make yourself feel better about the screwed up cycle you started prematurely?

Sorry dude, not trying be harsh just callin' it like I see it.

-Pac

Thread Information