coram12 is offline New Member

winstrol Mlg question.

On a 23 guage 1 inch needle 1cc is = to 50mg correct. This involves winstrol

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coram12
    On a 23 guage 1 inch needle 1cc is = to 50mg correct. This involves winstrol
    the needle gauge has no effect on the concentration of the gear that is mg to ml ratio

coram12 is offline New Member

b

arite basically i had a winstrol depot lying around and i cracked it open put it in the syringe and it filled up to 1cc. The depot said that the winstrol contained 50mg in the depot. so im assuming that 1cc is = to 50mg winstrol depot.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    arite basically i had a winstrol depot lying around and i cracked it open put it in the syringe and it filled up to 1cc. The depot said that the winstrol contained 50mg in the depot. so im assuming that 1cc is = to 50mg winstrol depot.
    sounds right

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    If you pulled all the liquid out of the amp then you have 50mg. Some amps have more then 1ml in volume but the same amount of mg's of the compound in the amp.

Thread Information