dameter21 is offline Junior Member

possible gains 1st cycle test only.

I weigh 202 pounds, height 6.0 and only bench 225 pounds but I do have a shoulder injury that is holding me back. i went up 20 pounds on my bench naturally since 6 months ago. If I do a 10 week test enth cycle only, 4000 cal clean/day, 220 grams protein, what are reasonable results on bench. I know every body is different just on average.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Too many factors involved to say for sure. Calories are dependent on work output, genetics, and other things as well but all things considered. 15-20 lbs can be obtained if your diet is right on and you are training HEAVY. I would go with at least 1.5 grams of protein per bodyweight if I were you!

how old are you??

dameter21 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 22, and naturally i eat like a horse, I eat way more than friends that already jucing. I train to failure/heavy weight every time. I wanna gain 25 pounds and be able to bench like 40 more is this practicle?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dameter21
    I weigh 202 pounds, height 6.0 and only bench 225 pounds but I do have a shoulder injury that is holding me back. i went up 20 pounds on my bench naturally since 6 months ago. If I do a 10 week test enth cycle only, 4000 cal clean/day, 220 grams protein, what are reasonable results on bench. I know every body is different just on average.
    are you seriously going to run a cycle to increase your bench??????? thats the most retarded sh*t i've heard in a while. WHO CARES what you can bench man for real. after highschool no one asks/cares what you can bench. my guess is you are not ready for a cycle jus because of the way you asked this question. i would reconsider and look into your training as im sure its the problem. cycling takes immense dedication, time, and money. money doesnt = steroids when i say it cost $$ i mean food and lots of it. i know to many people that spend more $ on juice than food, i bet if you took the money you were going to spend on this cycle and invested it towards supplementation and the right foods u could see descent results. think about it and research more. i guarantee u need too

also at 4000 cals a day and 220g's protein ur either taking in to many carbs or to much fat cuz that makes protein 20% of ur diet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    are you seriously going to run a cycle to increase your bench??????? thats the most retarded sh*t i've heard in a while. WHO CARES what you can bench man for real. after highschool no one asks/cares what you can bench. my guess is you are not ready for a cycle jus because of the way you asked this question. i would reconsider and look into your training as im sure its the problem. cycling takes immense dedication, time, and money. money doesnt = steroids when i say it cost $$ i mean food and lots of it. i know to many people that spend more $ on juice than food, i bet if you took the money you were going to spend on this cycle and invested it towards supplementation and the right foods u could see descent results. think about it and research more. i guarantee u need too

also at 4000 cals a day and 220g's protein ur either taking in to many carbs or to much fat cuz that makes protein 20% of ur diet.....
    thats the classroom answer.
    if u want the real life answer....u can take steroids for whatever reason u want. cycling doesnt really take that much dedication, time and money but it should. u can take roids and eat like shit and barely work out and u will get bigger and stronger, just not for very long. everything he said about your diet is correct and your diet will make your body, no doubt about that

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    The important thing bro is to stay injury free and healthy. We can't tell you how much you will gain on your bench...but you will gain if you do everything right.

Go post you proposed diet in the Diet Forum, get you PCT/ancillaries together, and git' to growin'!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3

I agree bro, but then again it also depends on your goals, right?

"How much you bench" may not be important, but strength increases may be.

godric is offline New Member
    I'm 22, and naturally i eat like a horse, I eat way more than friends that already jucing. I train to failure/heavy weight every time. I wanna gain 25 pounds and be able to bench like 40 more is this practicle?
    you allways train to failure? that s the reason you bench only200. try this to increase your bench . 6s x 3r x 80%

sorry offtopic

Thread Information