SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

Duration of T4 usage?

What would be the ideal time to run 200mcg's of T4 be? And would it be ideal to run it at 200mcg's consistently or taper it up and down?
    Please and thank you in advance

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    interested, bump

welloiledmachine is offline New Member
    First off, you obviously are not up on the research. Hands down, Anthony Roberts has co written the best artilce on the use of T4 and T3 with HGH ever. Basically, if you are not using T4 meds. with your HGH then you are pissing away your money. anyone can google it or PM me with fax number and I will send to you.... Good stuff. I have been using T4 for over five months and I eat fast food every day with a six pack....Holla

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Taper the dosage up to adjust to the temp increases, there isn't need to taper it down. I've seen a few people recently mention to taper it down "so your body doesn't crash". I've used t3 and t4 in many different cycles in different durations and doses and taper down does not make anything easier for recovery. If there is any form of rebound effect afterwards I would look at diet to blame rather then because the t3/t4 wasn't tapered down.

Another myth is that long duration cycles will damage your thyroid. There are studies that prove otherwise, plus from personal experience i've run it for months on end repeatedly with success rather then the 6 week period max you still occasionally hear about.

At 200mcg just taper the dose up and you can maintain it over as long of a period as necessary to get to your desired bodyfat percentage. Keep protein levels high and if you're venturing much further above 200mcg I would have some form of gear with it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by welloiledmachine
    First off, you obviously are not up on the research. Hands down, Anthony Roberts has co written the best artilce on the use of T4 and T3 with HGH ever. Basically, if you are not using T4 meds. with your HGH then you are pissing away your money. anyone can google it or PM me with fax number and I will send to you.... Good stuff. I have been using T4 for over five months and I eat fast food every day with a six pack....Holla
    Which is funny because I am physically looking at the book right now, I've owned it for nearly a year now. I've ran t4 before, at different amounts and times to find out what works best for me and I'm looking to see what works best for others here.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    So for years when bb'ers used GH with T3, Test, and slin they were pissing away their money? NO.

And quit pimping yourself out!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    anyone can google it or PM me with fax number and I will send to you.... Good stuff. I have been using T4 for over five months and I eat fast food every day with a six pack....Holla
    Just incase you didnt know, this is what I was talking about when I said pimping.

I love the fact you were your own testimonial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    At 200mcg just taper the dose up and you can maintain it over as long of a period as necessary to get to your desired bodyfat percentage. Keep protein levels high and if you're venturing much further above 200mcg I would have some form of gear with it as well.
    I was reading in the latest MD and Dave Palumbo was describing how t4 is alot safer than t3 because it is just merely converted into t3 when necessary.
    So tell me if this looks good

Day 1- 100mcgs
    Day 2- 125
    Day 3- 150
    Day 4- 175
    Day 5- 200
    Day 5-X-200mcgs

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I was reading in the latest MD and Dave Palumbo was describing how t4 is alot safer than t3 because it is just merely converted into t3 when necessary.
    So tell me if this looks good

Day 1- 100mcgs
    Day 2- 125
    Day 3- 150
    Day 4- 175
    Day 5- 200
    Day 5-X-200mcgs

That's not bad. There's no need to increase it like that in such small increments however as the heat increase won't be that overwhelming, but you're not doing any harm by doing it. I guess it depends on the dosing of the t4 as to the ease of doing that. If it's low dose t4 you might as well, if it's higher dosed you can increase the increments you jump up by to make it a little easier.
    He may describe it as safer, I would describe it as less effective. Even if you have 4 times the amount of t4 than t3 it's technically the equivalent, but as far as fat burning I find t3 is still more effective in the end.

aight cool I'll just increase it by 50mcgs a day for 2 days till i hit 200

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Great Advice..Your one ignorant cat..

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Great Advice..Your one ignorant cat..
    I dunno what it is with this place the past 24 hours, I'm attracting all the clowns and haters

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I dunno what it is with this place the past 24 hours, I'm attracting all the clowns and haters

Thread Information