Thread: clen and tren

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

clen and tren

i shall soon be starting cutting. i will be doing cardio, calories will be around 2500-3000 ED, although i shall do alittle more research to see what the amount should be at. was gonna use clenbuterol 2 days on, 2 days off for atleast 6 weeks, starting at 60mcg ED, and working my way up to a maximum dosage of 120mcg ED, depending on the sides. was thinking of adding some form of AAS, more specifically trenbolone enanthate , at atleast 400mg EW, for 8 weeks (or tren acetate 75mg ED for 6 weeks). is there any reason why i shouldnt use clen and tren together? i mean, they both rhyme when abbreviated, so they must be good together right?

before the suggestions of adding test come flooding in, i know my shit (to an extent) and have been here awhile. im not ruling out using test along with tren, or maybe even just test with the clen, but i have seen countless people run steroids without test and have great results and no major sides, and have experienced the same myself when i first started, and believe test is not ABSOLUTELY necessary at all times, although obviously a more sensible and logical approach.

bump

LivingItUp is offline Associate Member
    hey Tim...

IMHO.. T3 is better with tren .. since tren lowers t3 a little.. but there is nothing wrong with using clen and tren together.. if u use tren E... take it longer than 8 weeks because of the enanthate ester..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I have run clen with tren once. It was hell on my cardiovascular system. When ever i would do cardio or ever just a hard work out i could not breath worth a shit. I find by running eq with it helps a lot due to the incress of rbc.

yes i was concerned with the cardio issue, and id imagine id feel so hot all the time. the main reason i wanted to use it is for an anti-catabolic effect. i know clen is good, but wanted to make sure i was doing my best to retain muscle. havent long been off cycle, its about 2 and a half weeks since i finished PCT, so my last jab would have been 7 and a half weeks ago. if i am to use steroids for this i was hoping of running something quick acting and use for no more than 6 weeks. any suggestions?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    winny, mast or t-bol with some prop and clen .

Thread Information