mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

clen, benadryl, receptors etc.

does claritin perform the same function as benadryl for receptor replenishment?

nobody?

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    oh my god, you people need to wake the f*ck up. benadryl does not have any magic ingredient in it that refreshes the receptors. the ingredient you're looking for is diphenhydramine hcl, which can be found in many allergy and sleep-aid medicines for a fraction of the cost of benadryl. the makers of benadryl must have brainwashed half you guys on here cause i swear, none of you have any idea and are getting ripped cause of a stupid brandname. as far as if whatever it was you asked about having the same stuff, you know what to look for now, and i can get a bottle of 200 caps of it for like $3 from a generic brand name (equate), which i actually found worked better than other larger brand name companies.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    So your saying buy more benadryl?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    o.k. I didn't know that diphenhydramine hcl was the ingredient we needed from benadryl. Do you know where I can find some information on that?

um...., well...., ok, I did know the name and never implied that other more frugal choices were less effective and/ or had a magic ingredient. it was more a question of whether the concentration of the drug were the same in both claritin and benadryl and what effectiveness would be. to be honest I've never actually used "benadryl" per say. I use the cvs version typically. I like it cause its purple too and makes me think about the said benadryl when I take it. its more like saying "bandaid" when u want an elastic bandage or "q tip" when one would like a cotton swab. name recognition, benadryl has really good SWAT analysis. roid rage ever?

SHOCKER2 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by SHOCKER2; 09-26-2007 at 04:12 PM.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    um...., well...., ok, I did know the name and never implied that other more frugal choices were less effective and/ or had a magic ingredient. it was more a question of whether the concentration of the drug were the same in both claritin and benadryl and what effectiveness would be. to be honest I've never actually used "benadryl" per say. I use the cvs version typically. I like it cause its purple too and makes me think about the said benadryl when I take it. its more like saying "bandaid" when u want an elastic bandage or "q tip" when one would like a cotton swab. name recognition, benadryl has really good SWAT analysis. roid rage ever?
    well, people need to stop using the name benadryl when reffering to the product used to refresh receptors. benadryl sucks, as they're just overpriced cause they think they're the sh*t cause they know morons will buy their product thinking it's better than the generic version of the same exact thing, which is of course just not true.

no roid rage here by the way. i'm just trying to save people money and get people to toss the whole "benadryl" idea. i'm just about as fed up of people doing that as i am of the "can i drink while on a cycle" threads. just a stupid question that if they did a thread search, they'd easily find the answer to.

Thread Information