odix is offline Member

urgent opinions needed

week 3 into test 500mg/week, I'm noticing hair falling out when running my hands through my head, and a thinning(i can now see my scalp) spot on the back of my head, off centered.

Both my granpas and dad all have a full head of hair in their 60's and beyond, no one in my family is mpb prone..what the hell is going on?

added nizoral to the hair today, should i stop my cycle now or order some proscar tonight and continue with it? Also... if it does thin my hair out, if i stop my cycle, and im not prone to mpb, will my hair grow back(because of the high dht levels dropping).

thanks

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by odix
    week 3 into test 500mg/week, I'm noticing hair falling out when running my hands through my head, and a thinning(i can now see my scalp) spot on the back of my head, off centered.

Both my granpas and dad all have a full head of hair in their 60's and beyond, no one in my family is mpb prone..what the hell is going on?

added nizoral to the hair today, should i stop my cycle now or order some proscar tonight and continue with it? Also... if it does thin my hair out, if i stop my cycle, and im not prone to mpb, will my hair grow back(because of the high dht levels dropping).

thanks
    Sorry man but for some its one of the prices you pay with playing with juice. You can order proscar if you want but its not going to help much with this cycle. Its normally started weeks or even months before a cycle so its "active" in your system before you juice.

You can also check this out , this is what i take:
    http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...roducts_id=109

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah duta and finastride are usually started 8 weeks before the cycle. I would say get some spiro 5%. www.minoxidil.com, this stuff prevents dht from binding to the androgen receptor or something like that. Do a search on this board, most people reccomend it. Nizoral is good too.

odix is offline Member
    i mean how much hair could fall out in 7 more weeks?

Well if its already falling out at week 3, and test doesnt fully kick in until week 4 or 5. You might see some more leave your head.

odix is offline Member
    im going to try nizoral for a week...im glad i listened to people on here on trying a test only cycle first. thanks bros.

Good luck.

i mean how much hair could fall out in 7 more weeks?

Deca doesn't effect the hairline.

Oh no deca dick!

Hell I get little action as it is, if I was bald there would be no point in even having a penis so I'd chance it.

odix is offline Member
    you mean you wouldnt chance it... well, hopefully its just dht killing my hair, and next time i can run a blocker, cause my next cycle is going to start pulling hair off my balls

tren ,test+deca and winny

If your running decca then finastride and duta are out of the question. You would have to stick with spiro and nozoral with 19-nor compounds.

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    you mean you wouldnt chance it... well, hopefully its just dht killing my hair, and next time i can run a blocker, cause my next cycle is going to start pulling hair off my balls

tren,test+deca and winny
    Stick with test, deca and maybe winny the last 5 wks. Dont mess with tren until you have a little more under your belt.

odix is offline Member
    quick question:

does lost hair regrow?

and since E has a long ester, 3 weeks into shots, my hair even if i quit not will still keep falling out :\ adding that ar-r product immidiately. thats what i feel like and am started to look.

The stuff from arr still takes time to get in your bloodstream and fully work. I think your best bet is to stick with the nizoral and get some spiro. Spiro will prevent dht from binding to the androgen receptors, so its fast acting.

odix is offline Member
    will my hair grow back? I'm starting to think its a scalp infection from my hard hat. anyways, will halting letro make it easier on my head ?

I don't think so. Letro has nothing to do with the head. As for the hair growing back. Once its gone its gone. You can run propecia and have some grow back, but you will always have to be on it.

finasteride shouldnt be taken with deca . spiro, nizoral, minoxidil normal or with with azleic acid are your best bets.

odix is offline Member
    well, discontinuing letro will kill some test in my blood i think, reducing the amount of free test thats used the 5a-reduc... Ordering spiro as soon as dr. lee responds, currently taking Saw Palmetto & Using Nizoral..my head is really itchy, so im thinking it could be from something else ;\ god i hope so, id rather have hair then be bigger, imo, im not into comps.

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member
    what kind of test are you on?

odix is offline Member
    denkall t-400 ip & testoprim-d, the 400 is a blend of 25mgprop 187/188 cyp/e, the testoprim is 250mg/ml 200mg/e 50mg/prop which the blend is completely useless i know but this is the only gear i could get my hands on when i started. as for my hair im not bald yet just thinning bad. why would that matter?

I would not stop the letro, that might lead to other problems.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Deca doesn't effect the hairline.

Oh no deca dick!

Hell I get little action as it is, if I was bald there would be no point in even having a penis so I'd chance it.
    hahahahaha

Thread Information