Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jeff113113 is offline Junior Member

can someone put these together in a cycle for me

this would be my second cycle. first cycle was done over a year ago

i have 24 vals of test e
    i'm getting some deca
    and i wanted to use either promo or masteron ( not sure what one to take or the dosage on this one)

test is i was going to take 500 ml a week and deca at 300-400.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    ok well what r your stats

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff113113
    this would be my second cycle. first cycle was done over a year ago

i have 24 vals of test e
    i'm getting some deca
    and i wanted to use either promo or masteron ( not sure what one to take or the dosage on this one)

test is i was going to take 500 ml a week and deca at 300-400.
    1st - what was your first cycle, length, gear etc? starting weight/ending weight?

2nd - u don't need 3 compounds for your second cycle - adding additional gear does not mean you will add additional weight - that comes from diet and training

3rd - if you are going to be using steroids you at least need to put together a cycle and understand what it is you are doing - if you can't do that you have no business using the stuff

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    1st - what was your first cycle, length, gear etc? starting weight/ending weight?

2nd - u don't need 3 compounds for your second cycle - adding additional gear does not mean you will add additional weight - that comes from diet and training

3rd - if you are going to be using steroids you at least need to put together a cycle and understand what it is you are doing - if you can't do that you have no business using the stuff
    DITTO all above especialy the bold......

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Just take your time and read around. i'm sure there a plenty of posts up here that are/have done your cycle that you want. once you come up with it post it and up and i'm sure the guys on here will help you out if need be.. no one will do it all for you... i don't mean to sound rude bro. best of luck bro

my first cycle was
    1-10 500ml test e
    1-8 250 ml deca
    1-4 d-bol
    pct

this was a year ago and i stopped going to the gym in april of this year. i lost pretty much all my gains. i stopped going to the gym because my business was getting so much work. but now i'm trying to get back into things. and wanted to incorperate primo or masteron in my next cycle. any suggestions are helpful

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff113113
    my first cycle was
    1-10 500ml test e
    1-8 250 ml deca
    1-4 d-bol
    pct

this was a year ago and i stopped going to the gym in april of this year. i lost pretty much all my gains. i stopped going to the gym because my business was getting so much work. but now i'm trying to get back into things. and wanted to incorperate primo or masteron in my next cycle. any suggestions are helpful
    still didn't answer my ?'s about your gains, that you lost when you stopped going to the gym...what are your stats???????????????????

since you have my first cycle in my last post. i didn't really know what to do for a second cycle i wanted to bulk up, but also loose some fat. i have some test and deca so i figured i'd use them again but suggestion on something different or something to add into it would be helpful

MrMe is offline Member
    I would suggest you get your diet in check before anything and maybe shed some fat. Once your on routine with that you can do a cycle.

Since this is your second cycle, stick with the basics
    1-4 dbol
    1-12 test 500mg to 600mg/week
    1-10 400mg deca
    PCT

odix is offline Member
    500ml a week is crazy...you mean 500mg

Thread Information