Thread: My 4th cycle...

moush is offline Senior Member

My 4th cycle...

Here is my 4th cycle that I am planning on running...

wk 1-16 Test E @ 750mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Eq @ 500mg/wk
    wk 4-12 Tren E @ 500mg/wk

***I am not sure which to use...Primobol or Turanabol tablets. Anyone have any suggestions for which one they prefer to is better to use???****

I plan on using multi-vit, calcium, glucosamine, chondroitin, fish oil, BCAA, arginine, and eating 6 very clean meals all weighed out throughout the day. I also am going to use nolva during the cycle. And I will follow up two weeks after the cycle with proper PCT with nolva, clomid, Tribulus, BCAA, arginine, creatine and 6 clean weighed out meals throughout the day.

I have been training for 6 years or so...my last cycle was
    wk 1-16 Test E @ 500mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Eq @ 400mg/wk
    wk 1-8 Tren E @400mg/wk
    wk 12-18 Winnie tabs
    PCT

I have been on a cutting diet for the past month and have lost significant amount of bodyfat. I plan on doing this for another 2 months or so before I start the cycle.

Please leave comments, suggestions or any other pertinent information about or critiquing my cycle plans.

IanMazia is offline New Member
    Personally, I would go with Turanabol. I have used it only once at a dosage of 45mg a day. For me, it gave me more quality like gains as opposed to D-Bol style gains meaning there was noticably less water retention and no noticable estrogenic side effects. For me, I will continue to use Turanabol as a substitute of D-Bol in order to kick start my cycles.

Just my 2-Cents

P.S. - I did not have back pains as I did with D-Bol use.
    Last edited by IanMazia; 11-17-2006 at 04:19 PM.

cool bro thanks for the info...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    id up the dose of eq & may be ud like 2 add any thing as a kick start for ur cycle
    but isnt 4 monthes a bit long period

Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member
    Tbol. I've been at 80 mg for last three weeks waiting for Deca and Test to light up. Tbol is like Dbol without ANY of the sides. For an oral it's the shit. Gonna bump to 100mg ED last 2 weeks.

well the last cycle i ran was 4 months...had no probs
    what should I up the eq dosage to? 600mg?

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    Here is my 4th cycle that I am planning on running...

wk 1-16 Test E @ 750mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Eq @ 500mg/wk
    wk 4-12 Tren E @ 500mg/wk

***I am not sure which to use...Primobol or Turanabol tablets. Anyone have any suggestions for which one they prefer to is better to use???****

I plan on using multi-vit, calcium, glucosamine, chondroitin, fish oil, BCAA, arginine, and eating 6 very clean meals all weighed out throughout the day. I also am going to use nolva during the cycle. And I will follow up two weeks after the cycle with proper PCT with nolva, clomid, Tribulus, BCAA, arginine, creatine and 6 clean weighed out meals throughout the day.

I have been training for 6 years or so...my last cycle was
    wk 1-16 Test E @ 500mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Eq @ 400mg/wk
    wk 1-8 Tren E @400mg/wk
    wk 12-18 Winnie tabs
    PCT

I have been on a cutting diet for the past month and have lost significant amount of bodyfat. I plan on doing this for another 2 months or so before I start the cycle.

Please leave comments, suggestions or any other pertinent information about or critiquing my cycle plans.

What are your stats? Height weight, just curious. Let's see some pics!

I am 5'9 or so...194 lbs right now in the middle of a cutting diet. I have pics of me before starting my diet @ 202...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 4th cycle...-img_1455.jpg   My 4th cycle...-img_1459.jpg   My 4th cycle...-img_1458.jpg  

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bor dont takle this the wrong way. But if that is you after you 4 cycle you need to review what your doing. I think you need to look into your diet at work out.

Also i would not even go near tren .

well here are some pics of what i started as...the first 2 pics..

then as of last year (10-05) i looked like this...next 2 pics..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 4th cycle...-me-fat.gif   My 4th cycle...-me-fat-2.gif   My 4th cycle...-img_0879.jpg   My 4th cycle...-img_0978.jpg  

and this is me January of '06...

and I will have 2 or 3 new pics in a little bit of me flexed because the first set of pics of me was unflexed @ 202
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 4th cycle...-img_0963.jpg   My 4th cycle...-img_0961.jpg   My 4th cycle...-img_0964.jpg  

Blog Entries
    and this is me January of '06...

and I will have 2 or 3 new pics in a little bit of me flexed because the first set of pics of me was unflexed @ 202
    much better.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you try a cutting cycle or just short ester compounds. Maybe 10wks prop, 8wks tren , 8wks mast or last 6wks winny or 6wks tbol

here are the newest pics of me...I started my cutting diet on October 9th FYI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 4th cycle...-img_1504.jpg   My 4th cycle...-img_1505.jpg   My 4th cycle...-img_1510.jpg   My 4th cycle...-img_1517.jpg   My 4th cycle...-img_1519.jpg  

I would love to but i dont want to do ED or EOD injects...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 4th cycle...-img_1511.jpg   My 4th cycle...-img_1514.jpg  

also for everyones information I have a lot of skin all over my body that is very stretched from being over weight in the past and that does not help my situation of looking or getting more cut...it sucked and i hate it but theres nothing i can do...unless there are solutions besides surgery that i do not know of?

Blog Entries
    also for everyones information I have a lot of skin all over my body that is very stretched from being over weight in the past and that does not help my situation of looking or getting more cut...it sucked and i hate it but theres nothing i can do...unless there are solutions besides surgery that i do not know of?
    Over time that will go back into shape. you can also use Palmer's Cocoa Butter the help it out. But it takes time.

yea its been over 5 or 6 yrs now...so what do you guys think now that you have seen my progress over the years? is this cycle good to do? any other suggestions would be much appreciated...

Blog Entries
    yea its been over 5 or 6 yrs now...so what do you guys think now that you have seen my progress over the years? is this cycle good to do? any other suggestions would be much appreciated...
    I think you would be happy with a prop tren var cycle.

what would be your recommended dosages and cycle length?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
    Tbol. I've been at 80 mg for last three weeks waiting for Deca and Test to light up. Tbol is like Dbol without ANY of the sides. For an oral it's the shit. Gonna bump to 100mg ED last 2 weeks.

dood, tbol has plenty of sides, and still shuts ur nuts down, just doenst retain water as much

i wouldnt run anything without test.

pigrond is offline Member
    nice work bro congrats on turnin that body around .a friend of mine saw somthing on tv about removing stretch marks and flabby skin some kind of techniq i will try to find out where he saw it maybe it will help maybe its crap dont know. again good work bro your doin a great job

Blog Entries
    keep is short for the first run.

1-10 test prop 100mg day
    1-8 tren -a 75mg day
    1-10 var 60mg day

what would be your recommended dosages and cycle length?

i would do 8-10 weeks heavy&short imo. long cycles are harder to keep gains trust me, ive done a 28 weeker, and couldnt get over 24lb increase in size. ++ its way to hard to keep the training and diet up for that long.

hey pigrond thank you for the compliments bro much appreciated...

i would love to do a prop cycle but i wont be able to do ED injects b/c i only inject in glutes...

bump

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Hey man. Congrats on all the weight loss first of all, you should be INCREDIBLY proud of what you have done to your body.Now it seems like its time to really step it up. I would try something like what gsxxr said, a nice 8-10 week cutter would really get you headed in the right direction. Prop & winny is also a standard cutter. & bro.....U need to be more adventeros w your injection sites...delts are so easy & so are quads..

pigrond is offline Member
    tris and chest are nice too

hey getnjakked thanks for the compliments man i appreciate it...i did inject into quads once and i almost passed out b/c i hit a nerve or sumthing...it really bugged me out n since then i havent been able to do it anywhere else...tried the shoulders n it was too difficult

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    as far as I'm concerned, the glute is difficult since you are alone, have to turn halfway around,cant see $hit,hard to aspirate etc.... Delts are soo simple bro...never an issue for me,quad either.. I make it was simple as I can for myself.... now I have 6 sites to inject...try em & try to get over that fear..You'll be happy later. keep up the great work man.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    hey bro just wanted to say youve done an amazing job turning your body around everything looks great and hopefully you keep going

thanks ghos5t its been a long and rough road and i keep fighting everyday so hopefully at the end of my cutting diet i can be real close to where i want to be

Thread Information