Thread: In Russia?

Mr. G is offline New Member

In Russia?

I moved to Russia for work about a month ago, and I'm wondering if anyone knows about the market here. It's my understanding that steroids are legal but are they sold in pharmacies, or will I need to find a source? I dropped by my local apteka for some asprin, and didn't see anything that caught my eye on the shelves. If I can get them at the pharmacy, can anyone tell me what I need to ask for (product/brand names in Russian)? I speak only very basic Russian, but I can read the script. I have been doing my research on this site, and there was a thread similar to this, but it seems the questions were answered through IM. Any help is greatly appreciated.

davidinvienna is offline Associate Member
    you re a lucky man mate! top girls, top parties and easy access to gear in moskva! if you earnin the right kinda $$ you ll b livin the life of Riley

Moscow certainly can be a trip. Probably the closest thing to "The Wild West" I've experienced.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    You're a one lucky guy make sure you have fun while you're there. Russian girls are off the hook

Bump

bump?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Russian girls are EASY!!! Been there 2x. It was GREAT!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah....nice girls..!!!

LPR.

OK, I found some dated information saying that there are two classes of AS in Russia. One is legal with prescription, but the Rx can easily be avoided, and the other is illegal. Is this still the case? C'mon...I know we've got some Russians that read this site. I'd try forum.steroid .ru, but I don't speak nearly enough Russian. Hell, I've only been here a month.

C'mon guys...where are the Russians at?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G
    C'mon guys...where are the Russians at?
    OK. First, you need to have a prescription. Easy to get. But you need one, because steroids are now controlled and are all "na uchyete" meaning they count it.

The easiest to get is Propianate, sustanon and nandralone (aka deca ). The prop and sust are russian, the deca is an import. Andriol is pretty available, but expensive.

Novaldex is available for pct, so is hcg , but buy the import version. Clomid here sucks, but is available.

If you want to get more exotic, it costs $300 to spend a weekend in Sharm el Shiek, where you can wander into any drugstore and buy most things or take your next R&R in Thailand.

A prescription? Any advice on how to go about this? I speak almost no Russian, so this may be a challenge. It will be my first cycle, so I won't need anything too extraordinary. I was actually thinking about heading to Egypt for my winter holiday. Would I run into any problems bringing the gear back into the county? Thanks for your response and for any more help you can offer.

One other thing...this being my first cycle I was hoping to get Enan or Cyp...what do you think my chances are?

Check your PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Check your PMs.
    Scratch that. Here is an edited version of my advice.

You will have no problem bringing in a sane amount of gear, just check it. Since it is your first cycle, you will probably need two vials of cyp or ethanate and two of deca , plus novaldex and clomid for pct. Buy extra stuff for pct when you are there, it is better and easier to get dollar per dollar than what you will find in Russia.

What gym do you work out in? That is where you will find gear. It will take a little time, but you will find it.

Try the Gold's on Leningradsky, anyone over 275 lbs is getting help.

The laws got a lot tighter in Russia in the recent years, so be cool.

-znak

Thanks for the help znak. I actually live out in Zelenograd, so Green City is my place of choice.

Thread Information