DiMensionX is offline Member

Question Question on girlfriend dropping weight (for the men and ladies)

Question, the girl I'm dating has been working out and is getting more and more intrested in diet and her routine. Basically what I am curious about is what supplements and diet suggestions you would have for her.

Obviously cardio and diet is the key, I have suggested Xenadrine as well as low carb MRP's, and getting the rest of the diet mapped out. Are there any other supplements recomended for women specifically, Clen is an option but we are going to try the Xenadrine alone for a month or so combined with diet and a good cardio routine.

For me, Flax seed oil, Xenadrine, Clen, T3 (not going there with her), and ASS helped me tremendously. I'm just curious as to the girls approach to this. She should be joining this site soon so I'm sure she will read around and ask the other ladies. Any suggestions for now though?

Also, what is the general consensus on ASS for women. I'm under the impression that low dose Anavar , Winny, and Primo are great. Any issues with this as far as side effects specific to women in general at low doses?

Stats:

5'7"
    150lbs
    30% BF
    28 Years Young

Thanks all,

DMX

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I find a Zone diet works really well for woman in general, 1/3 protein, 1/3 Carb & 1/3 fat at about 1,500 calories a day and adjust up or down acordingly, aim at a fat lose of about 1 1/2 - 2 lbs a week. Flaxseed oil would be a great addition to her regiment and as far as gear goes 5mg of Anavar to start with and maybe if there is no side effects go up by 2.5mg increments to no more then 10mg a day, Winny i would stay away from she's very new to the "fame" so i think it's a bit to harsh, leave it alone...Primo 50mg a week and if no side effects up to 100mg a week, she should get good gains from that, DO NOT STACK for the first cycle and whatever you tell her to do, keep in mind that she is a woman and she's much more sensitive to the drugs the you and me...good luck Bro...XXL

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Maybe buy her the book Body for Life ???

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Thanks guys, I was aiming at the 1500 Cals a day at about the same CPF profile. Anavar is what I was thinking as well, though she needs some time at the cardio and lifting in general first I think.

KeyM, funny you said that. That book got me started a long time ago, it is very basic IMO and I am giving my copy to her. If for no other reason it is an inspiration for folks begining at this.

Any other suggestions or comments?

Thanks,

DMX

Thread Information