acend92 is offline New Member

Tren and Test E cycle

Well hello, i just did a test cycle, about 3 months ago, diet wasnt too special, ate alot of protein, gained 15 pounds it was my first cycle at 250 for 10 weeks, i screwed up the first 2 weeks but after that it went smooth, now i wanted to cut up. I want to cut about 10 pounds...I have a 10 week cycle of 250 test e and tren at 75 EOD...for 5 weeks
    stats's
    before-after(first test cycle)

Bench 240-280
    Squat 360-390
    I dont do too much hand clean, but its 200, didn't hand clean before
    5'9.5
    185, i dont know exact stats about body fat...but just need to cut up on the abs.
    what im confused is whether run the test for 5 weeks at 500 or 10 weeks at 250? i never stacked before so please help me out here a bit
    and pct after whatever you guys recomend

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    First i would get your bloodworks done, lets see what damage may have been done from your first cycle...

Second, the most effective way for you to cut at this time would be via cardio and diet..
    Trust me, leave the tren and test your opening yourself up to long term damage...

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Be careful. You are 18 years old.

You are trying to run a cycle without enough steroids . You need to know what you are doing. AAS is not a half-in, half-out game. You are either in, or out

lbreezy33 is offline New Member
    I can not find test e

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Ask your Mom for it

tim399 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by acend92 View Post
    Well hello, i just did a test cycle, about 3 months ago, diet wasnt too special, ate alot of protein, gained 15 pounds it was my first cycle at 250 for 10 weeks, i screwed up the first 2 weeks but after that it went smooth, now i wanted to cut up. I want to cut about 10 pounds...I have a 10 week cycle of 250 test e and tren at 75 EOD...for 5 weeks
    stats's
    before-after(first test cycle)

Bench 240-280
    Squat 360-390
    I dont do too much hand clean, but its 200, didn't hand clean before
    5'9.5
    185, i dont know exact stats about body fat...but just need to cut up on the abs.
    what im confused is whether run the test for 5 weeks at 500 or 10 weeks at 250? i never stacked before so please help me out here a bit
    and pct after whatever you guys recomend
    lol test enanthate doesnt even start working until 5 weeks. do the 10 weeks

PCT
    Nolvadex : 20mg 13-14, 10mg 15-16
    Clomid: 100mg 13-14, 50mg 15-16
    HCGenerate: 5 capsules per day 13-16

and i would definitely run hcg as pregnyl on cycle starting at week 2 and run it 250mg e/od until week 10

tim399 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 007;51***60
    First i would get your bloodworks done, lets see what damage may have been done from your first cycle...

Second, the most effective way for you to cut at this time would be via cardio and diet..
    Trust me, leave the tren and test your opening yourself up to long term damage...
    definitely do this^^ .. if you're asking for a pct now and this is your 2nd cycle your probably already screwed....

Thread Information