prop and sus water ret.

Can you get the same water retention from running 1ml prop a day, from running 1gram sus per week??? Only thing stopping me from running prop. For a naturally lean guy i need the water to bulk since i dont gain fat. Any opinions from prop users would be great! thanks guys

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in week 4 of a prop cycle at 100mg/day. Its stacked with 400mg deca per week, 50 mg proviron /day, and .25mg letro/day. I have experienced zero water retention so far. Maybe this is partly due to the ancillaries I'm running. My last cycle was sus @ 750/wk and deca @ 300/wk with 40mgs dbol /day for the first 4 weeks. I did experience water gain from that and suspect it was primarily from the dbol. When I discontinued the dbol, I dropped most of the water within 3 weeks and saw a slight decrease in strength along with it.

I'm very happy with the lack of water using prop now. That is one of the reasons I'm running a prop cycle, the avoidance of water retention and other sides.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    It all depends on how much aromatase your body produces....If you have a lot you're gonna have more estrogen conversion, hence more water retention. It's been said that prop bloats people more than sust, but I've seen people's faces blow up like balloons on sust as well. So you can't go by the drug per se, more by the individual. If you want that bloated look then hit up dbol or anadrol .

orton4 is offline Member
    i just finished a 10 week prop cycle... i had great gains and i liked the fact it was good lean muscle gains... i added 20lbs of body weight on test prop alone even though you are gettin less water retention, which is y most people will run test prop, you can still make good size gains i believe considerable to test cyp or enth... as for you saying you want water to bulk, yeah it will help but you'll loose it pretty fast after any way, right? y not get good lean muscle gains with the prop and like a said early you could see great gains in size with just test prop, because i know i did

Thread Information